Europe Sanitary Ware Market, By Type (Toilet Seats/Western Toilets, Wash Basin, Urinals, Faucets, Cistern, Showers, Bathtubs, Bathroom Accessories, Medicine Cabinets, Vanities, Bidets, Mirror, Others), Material (Ceramic, Metal, Glass, Acrylic Plastic and Perspex, Others), Operating Mode (Manual, Automated), Shape (Curved, Rectangle, Circle, Domed Top, Square, Parallelogram, Others), Color (White, Black, Others), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Others), Country (Italy, Germany, Spain, U.K., France, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Sanitary Ware Market
The Europe sanitary ware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 15,589.06 million by 2028.
A sanitary ware refers to the installations of sanitary appliances such as water closets, faucets, and basins. They are generally made of ceramic or porcelain, although they also are made from glass, metal, or any other material. Major companies have introduced various designs that are aesthetically pleasing to the eyes while maintaining their functionality. They are used through residential, commercial as well as industrial, and other areas. Basic sanitation services are becoming a necessity, and their huge demand, especially due to this pandemic, has skyrocketed to remain healthy and hygiene. Demand from the rural areas is even more due to the boost provided by government initiatives.
The major factors driving the growth of the sanitary ware market are increasing awareness for good sanitary ware, availability of abundant raw materials, and growth in the real estate sector. On the other hand, stringent mining regulations are acting as the major restraint for the sanitary ware market.
Newer and innovative designs in sanitary wares are creating a major window of opportunity for the growth of the market. However, environmental challenges of material extraction are acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This sanitary ware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The sanitary ware market is segmented on the basis of type, material, operating mode, shape, color, and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into toilet seats/western toilets, wash basin, cistern, showers, faucets, bathtubs, urinals, bathroom accessories, vanities, medicine cabinets, bidets, mirrors, and others. In 2021, the toilet seats/western toilets segment is expected to dominate the market as it is an essential sanitary ware product and incurs more cost and also owing to advancements in toilet seats in terms of specifications, shapes, and designs.
- On the basis of material, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into ceramic, metal, glass, acrylic plastic and perspex, and others. In 2021, the ceramic segment is expected to dominate the market as it is an essential sanitary ware product and incurs more cost along with the availability of multiple colors in ceramic-based products.
- On the basis of operating mode, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into manual and automated. In 2021, the manual segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the sanitary ware products are manually operated. However, the automated segment is expected to grow at a higher rate as automatic faucets and cisterns are being adopted rapidly.
- On the basis of shape, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into rectangle, square, curved, circle, domed top, parallelogram, and others. In 2021, the curved segment is expected to dominate the market as curved shape products give elegant looks and match most of the themes of the interior. Also, the curved shapes are easy to clean.
- On the basis of color, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into white, black, and others. In 2021, the white segment is expected to dominate the market as white sanitary ware and is also expected to grow at the highest rate are largely sold around the world. Products such as toilet seats, wash basins, urinals are usually white in color. Also, white gives a feeling of refreshed and calmness which is one of the reasons for segment growth.
- On the basis of end-user, Europe sanitary ware market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional, and others. In 2021, the residential segment accounted for the largest market share and is also expected to grow at the highest rate as the number of residential properties is more, and sanitary wares are essential products in many multi-family buildings under construction in Europe.
Europe sanitary ware market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, type, material, operating mode, shape, color, and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe sanitary ware market report are Italy, Germany, Spain, the U.K., France, Russia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe. In 2021, Italy is expected to dominate the Europe sanitary ware market and also expected to grow at the highest rate as major companies in this market are generating heavy revenue in the region.
Italy is expected to account for the maximum share in the sanitary ware market due to many local players generating high revenue in the market. Germany accounts for the second-largest market as the region has a high demand for industrial toilet seats and urinals due to the presence of a vast industrial area. Spain has witnessed increasing growth in the real estate sector, and more infrastructures are being developed.
The country section of the sanitary ware market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand for Sanitary Ware
Europe sanitary ware market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the installed base of different kinds of products, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes regulatory scenarios, and their impact on the sanitary ware market. The data is available for the historic year 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Sanitary ware Market Share Analysis
Sanitary ware market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the sanitary ware market.
Some of the major players operating in the Sanitary ware market are AGC Inc., Ceramica Catalano S.p.A., GROHE AG, Eczacıbaşı Holding A.Ş., LIXIL Corporation, Jaquar, Geberit AG, Roca Sanitario, S.A., Kohler Co, Cersanit, Lecico Egypt, TOTO LTD., LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Villeroy & Boch, Ideal Standard International, Creavit, Saudi Ceramics, Duravit AG among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In December 2020, Duravit AG announced that they had launched the C & B faucet series along with a universal range of shower systems. It has been designed so conveniently packing a universal design. It has allowed the company to expand on its existing offering, thus enabling them to offer a balanced suite of products for both residential and commercial purposes
- In October 2020, LIXIL Corporation announced that they had collaborated with Reckitt Benckiser and signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to develop a sanitation hygiene market. The collaboration will enable the company to cater to the backward and underserved communities with the necessary sanitary products
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for an organization to improve their offering for the sanitary ware market through an expanded product range.
Customization Available: Europe Sanitary Ware Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.