Global Burn Care Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-burn-care-market
Drivers: Global Burn Care Market
- Increasing incidence of burn injuries
- Rising number of emergency centres and burn units
- High cost of advanced treatments and products
- Rising awareness on burn care
- Strong competition among major players
Global burn care market is segmented into five notable segments which are product type, depth of burn, burn type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into advanced burn care products, traditional burn care products, biologics and other burn care products. In 2019, advanced burn care products segment is expected to dominate the market with the largest market share as these product offers faster heal times, minimizes the drainage problems and also minimizes the risk of associated infection. Biologics segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the market as they offer more advantages for wound treatment, for instance faster wound healing, cost effectiveness, and reduces length of hospital stay.
- On the basis of depth of burn, the market is segmented into partial-thickness burns, minor burns and full-thickness burns
- On the basis of burn type, the market is segmented into thermal burn, electrical burn, chemical burn, radiation burn, friction burn and others. In 2019, thermal burn segment is expected to dominate the market with the largest market share as thermal burn is the most common type of burn injury which causes around 80% of all burn cases.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, burn care centres, homecare, clinic and others
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail. In 2019, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market with the largest market share because burn care patients who are under home care could preferably buy burn care products during the time when the government is not providing products for free.
Major Players: Global Burn Care Market
Some of the major players operating in Asia-Pacific burn care market are KCI Licensing, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, 3M, ConvaTec Group PLC, Accell Group, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Coloplast Pty Ltd, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Hollister Incorporated, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., PAUL HARTMANN AG, Polymedics Innovations Inc. among others.