Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market is growing due to rising number of cancer patients and growing prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide. Increasing geriatric population is also propelling the growth of the market. However, stringent regulatory frameworks regarding approval of these devices may hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for global cancer spit test device in Asia-Pacific region has the highest market share. Market leaders are Biocartis, BD, and Abbott, which account for an estimated market share of approximately 55% to 60%. These companies have gained outstanding sale through providing medical device sterilization.
- In April 2021, Biocartis and SkylineDx announced a new partnership agreement, which targets the development of SkylineDx’ novel proprietary test, the Merlin Assay, on Biocartis’ rapid and easy-to-use molecular diagnostics platform Idylla. This assay is aimed at predicting a patient’s risk of nodal metastasis in melanoma. This partnership enhanced the credibility of the company in the market and aided in revenue generation.
- In February 2014, BD announced that the company had received CE mark approval for its product BD Onclarity HPV Assay on the new BD Viper LT System. After receiving approval, the company has commercialized its product in the the European region.
Now the question is which other regions Biocartis, BD, Abbott, and F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in North America cancer spit test device market and the market leaders targeting the U.S., Canada and Mexico to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The global cancer spit test device market is becoming more competitive with companies such as Biocartis, BD, Abbott, and F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd as they are the top dominating companies in market having maximum number of products. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global cancer spit test device market.
For more analysis on the global cancer spit test device market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cancer-spit-test-device-market
Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market Development
- In November 2018, Biocartis announced agreement with AstraZeneca to obtain faster lung cancer molecular diagnostic biomarker results in Europe. This agreement has increased the company's revenue in the market and strengthened the company's footprints in the region.
Scope of the Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market
Global cancer spit test device market is segmented on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. These regions are further segmented into major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Sweden, Belgium, Estonia and Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America.
- On the basis of product type, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into saliva collection kits, fluid specific devices, oral swab, bar-code labels, saliva cryostorage box, and others.
- On the basis of site of collection, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into sub-mandibular/sub-lingual gland, parotid gland, and minor salivary gland.
- On the basis of application, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into liver-lung cancer, breast cancer, colon and rectal cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, oral cancer, thyroid cancer, endometrial cancer, kidney cancer, leukemia, melanoma, non-hodgkin lymphoma, and others.
- On the basis of age group, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into adult and pediatrics.
- On the basis of method of collection, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into passive drool, oral swab, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, oncology specialty clinics, cancer research institutes, and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global cancer spit test devices market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cancer-spit-test-device-market
Key Pointers Covered in Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
Key market players for global cancer spit test device market are listed below:
- DNA Genotek
- Salimetrics, LLC,
- Color Health, Inc.
- SARSTEDT AG. Co. KG
- Miraclean Technology Co., Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Oasis Diagnostics Corporation
- Canvax (a subsidiary of dobuss) among others.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of global cancer spit test device market companies, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cancer-spit-test-device-market
Research Methodology: Global Cancer Spit Test Device Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Researchers, Academician.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Global Cancer Diagnostics Market
- Global Cancer Biomarkers Market
- Global Cancer Supportive Care Products Market
- Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/