Dermal fillers are injectable substances that effectively increase volume and fullness in the skin. They are categorized based on several factors, including the depth of implantation, the longevity of correction, composition, and stimulatory behavior. Common substances used in dermal fillers include Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Hyaluronic acid, Polyalkylimide, Polylactic acid, and Polymethyl-Methacrylate microspheres. These gel-like fillers are administered beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines, and enhance facial contours. They have gained popularity as a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures, providing immediate aesthetic improvements in facial rejuvenation.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Dermal Fillers Market is expected to reach USD 10,666.40 million by 2029. The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
“Rising prevalence of minimally-invasive procedures boosts the market’s growth”
The dermal fillers market is experiencing growth due to the rising prevalence of minimally-invasive procedures. Patients increasingly seek non-surgical options to address aesthetic concerns, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and volume loss. Dermal fillers offer a minimally-invasive approach to achieve these cosmetic enhancements. With quick procedures, minimal downtime, and natural-looking results, dermal fillers have gained popularity among individuals seeking facial rejuvenation. This trend has contributed to expanding the dermal fillers market as more people opt for these procedures to enhance their appearance.
What restraints the growth of the dermal fillers market?
“High cost of aesthetic procedures restraints the market’s growth”
Affordability is a crucial factor in elective procedures, including dermal fillers. The cost of dermal fillers varies depending on the type and quantity used during treatment. Furthermore, the cost is influenced by the qualifications and experience of the practitioner administering the procedure. Dermal filler treatments are considered safe and are commonly sought after for restoring volume and addressing signs of aging. However, the high cost associated with these procedures may deter some individuals, potentially impacting the demand within the market and hampering the market’s growth.
Segmentation: Dermal Fillers Market
The dermal fillers market is segmented on the basis of product type, material type, application, drug type, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into biodegradable dermal fillers and non-biodegradable dermal fillers.
- On the basis of material type, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into natural dermal fillers and synthetic dermal fillers.
- On the basis of application, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into face lift, rhinoplasty, reconstructive surgery, facial line correction, lip enhancement, sagging skin, cheek depression, skin smoothing, dentistry, aesthetic restoration, scar treatment, chin augmentation, lipoatrophy treatment, earlobe rejuvenation and others.
- On the basis of drug type, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into branded and generic.
- On the basis of end user, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into dermatology clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, academic research institutes and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the dermal fillers market has been segmented into direct tender, drug stores, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and others.
Regional Insights: North America is expected to dominate the dermal fillers market
North America is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing popularity of non-surgical or minimally invasive procedures is a key factor fueling the market growth. With the significant adoption of minimally invasive techniques for skin treatments, the United States is projected to emerge as the dominant market player. The exponential increase in the use of minimally invasive surgery in the country for various skin-related procedures contributes to this trend. As a result, the U.S. market is expected to lead the way in the field of non-surgical or minimally invasive treatments for skin conditions.
To know more about the study visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-dermal-fillers-market
- In April 2022, Sinclair Pharma has recently obtained the European CE mark for Perfectha Lidocaine, enabling its use in wrinkle correction, facial contouring, and volume restoration treatments. With this CE certification in place, Perfectha Lidocaine is set to be launched in the United Kingdom and other key European markets, expanding its availability and potential reach.
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Dermal Fillers Market Include:
- Allergan (A Subsidiary of Abbvie, Inc.) (U.S.)
- Prollenium Medical Technologies (U.S.)
- Suneva Medical (U.S.)
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.)
- FillMed Laboratories (U.S.)
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.)
- Ipsen Pharma (U.S.)
- BIOXIS Pharmaceuticals (U.S.)
- Zimmer Aesthetic (U.S.)
- Zhejiang Jingjia Medical Technology Co. Ltd. (U.S.)
- Medytox (U.S.)
- Contura International ltd. (U.S.)
- Shanghai Reyoungel Medical Technology Company Limited (U.S.)
- Humedix (A subsidiary of HUONS GLOBAL) (U.S.)
- Galderma Laboratories, L.P. (U.S.)
- Merz North America, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Merz Pharma) (U.S.)
- Croma-Pharma GmbH (U.S.)
- Sinclair Pharma (A Subsidiary of Huadong Medicine Co., Ltd.) (U.S.)
- Teoxane (U.S.)
- BioPlus Co., Ltd. (U.S.)
- Amalian (U.S.)
- Givaudan (U.S.)
- Mesoestetic (U.S.)
- Sosum Global (U.S.)
- DSM (U.S.)
- IBSA Nordic ApS (U.S.)
- Allergan (A Subsidiary of Abbvie, Inc.) (U.K.)
- Prollenium Medical Technologies (U.K.)
- Suneva Medical (U.K.)
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (U.K.)
- FillMed Laboratories (U.K.)
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (U.K.)
- Ipsen Pharma (U.K.)
- BIOXIS Pharmaceuticals (U.K.)
- Zimmer Aesthetic (U.K.)
- Zhejiang Jingjia Medical Technology Co. Ltd. (U.K.)
- Medytox (U.K.)
- Contura International ltd. (U.K.)
- Shanghai Reyoungel Medical Technology Company Limited (U.K.)
- Humedix (A subsidiary of HUONS GLOBAL) (U.K.)
- Galderma Laboratories, L.P. (U.K.)
- Merz North America, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Merz Pharma) (U.K.)
- Croma-Pharma GmbH (U.K.)
- Sinclair Pharma (A Subsidiary of Huadong Medicine Co., Ltd.) (U.K.)
- Teoxane (U.K.)
- BioPlus Co., Ltd. (U.K.)
- Amalian (U.K.)
- Givaudan (U.K.)
- Mesoestetic (U.K.)
- Sosum Global (U.K.)
- DSM (U.K.)
- IBSA Nordic ApS (U.K.)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of dermal fillers market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Global Dermal Fillers Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.