Global Flow Chemistry Market is expected to reach USD 2,489,571.94 thousand by 2026, growing with a health CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-flow-chemistry-market
Drivers: Global Flow Chemistry Market
- Flow chemistry is suitable for the principles of green chemistry
- Economic advantage of flow chemistry
- Limited availability of high volume machines
- Inability to handle heterogeneous reactions
- Pharmaceutical companies can produce new drugs with toxic reagents, very reactive reagents and relatively unstable reactive intermediates using flow chemistry
- Limited availability of qualified technicians
Global flow chemistry market is segmented into three notable segments which are technology, reactor type and end-user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into gas based flow chemistry, photochemistry based flow chemistry and microwave irradiation based flow chemistry. In 2019, gas based flow chemistry segment is expected to dominate the global flow chemistry market.
- On the basis of reactor type, the market is segmented into continuous flow reactors, continuous stirred tank reactors, plug flow reactors and microwave systems
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, chemical industries, food and beverage industries, agriculture and environmental sector, nutraceutical firms, academics and research institutes and analytical laboratories
Market Players: Global Flow Chemistry Market
- AM Technology
- CEM Corporation
- Syrris Ltd
- Vapourtec Ltd.
- ThalesNano Inc.
- HEL GROUP
- Uniqsis Ltd
- Zhengzhou Well-known Instrument & Equipment Co.Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Parr Instrument Company
- Cambridge Reactor Designs
- PDC Machines Inc.
- Little Things Factory GmbH
- YMC Engineering CO., LTD.