Global Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market is projected to register a steady CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-infection-surveillance-solutions-systems-market
Drivers: Global Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market
- Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
- Government policies for preventing health-acquired
- High Cost of Software
- Dearth of Skilled IT Professionals in the Healthcare Industry
- Cloud-Based Software Offers Significant Growth Opportunities
- High Growth in Developing Countries Across Asia-Pacific and Latin America
Global infection surveillance solution systems market is segmented into three notable segments which are products, infection type and end user.
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into software and services. In 2019 software segment is dominating with the largest market share.
- On the basis of infection type, the market is segmented into surgical site infections (SSI), blood stream infections (BSI), urinary tract infections (UTI), central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSI), catheter associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, long term care facilities, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic institutes, others
Major Players: Global Infection Surveillance Solution Systems Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BD, Cerner Corporation, Illumina, Inc., RL Solutions, GOJO Industries, Inc., S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Baxter, Wolters Kluwer, Vigilanz Corporation, IBM Corporation and others.