Global MRI Coils Market is forecasted to grow at 4.1% with factor such as technological advancements along with rise in geriatric population.
However, the high cost of MRI coils, product recall and increasing usage of refurbished and reused MRI coils are expected to hamper the growth of the global MRI coils market in the forecast period.
Global MRI Coils Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for MRI coils market in North America region has the highest market share followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Market leader Siemens Healthcare GmbH with the largest market share of 24.42%, followed by Koninklijke Philips N.V. 18.32% in the global market. The Company has gained outstanding sale through providing MRI Coils products.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and GE Healthcare are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in North America MRI coils market and the market leaders targeting the U.S, Canada and Mexico to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The MRI coils market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and GE Healthcare as they are the market leaders for MRI coils. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the MRI coils market.
For more analysis on the global MRI coils market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mri-coils-market
MRI Coils Market Development in 2020
- In December 2020, SimonMed became the first imaging providers in outpatient procedures to deploy GE Healthcare’s SIGNA Architect 3T MRI scanner. The MRI scanner is said to be integrated with the new AIR coils which are blanket like. Their blanket like structure is light weight and folds around patient’s head to provide better imaging. These features have helped in the growth of the market and will follow the same trend in coming years
Scopes of the Medical Cannabis Market
MRI Coils market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt and rest of Middle East and Africa
- All country based analysis of global MRI coils market is further analyzed based on further segmentation, On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into phased array and quadrature. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into volume coils, gradient coils, radiofrequency coils, surface and others. On the basis of application, themarket is segmented into neuroimaging, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, pediatric, breast and others. On the basis of end user, themarket is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic imaging centre and others. On the basis of distribution channel, themarket is segmented into direct tenders and retail sales.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mri-coils-market
Key Pointers Covered in MRI Coils Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
- Impact of COVID-19 in the market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP
- NORAS MRI products
- ESAOTE SPA
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Nael Medical - Part of NBHH Group
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS USA, INC.(a subsidiary of Canon Inc.)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of MRI coils companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-mri-coils-market
Research Methodology: Global MRI Coils Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Healthcare Professional, Doctors, Product Manufactures
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global MRI Pulse Oximeters Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/