Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market By Product Type (MRI Guided Laser Therapy Systems, MRI Guided RF Ablation Systems, MRI Guided Focused Ultrasound System, Accessories), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Laboratories), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market
Global MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.45% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement in ablation and increasing nervous system cancer are factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market
MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation is a minimally invasive neurosurgical technique which uses laser so that they can destroy the tumor. They are mainly used for the treatment of brain and nerve system tumor. Different serious brain tumor such as glioblastoma multiforme can be treated with this technique. MRI guided laser therapy systems, MRI guided focused ultrasound system, accessories and MRI guided RF ablation systems are some of the common product types of MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation. This technique usually takes less recovery time and reduces pain after the surgery.
- Rising aging population will also drive market growth
- Increasing cases of brain cancer will also propel the market growth
- Growing awareness about the minimally invasive techniques will also enhance the market
- Favorable reimbursement policies will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will restrain this market growth
- High cost of the MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation will also restrict the growth of the market
- Limited awareness among population about the treatment of brain tumor will also hinder market growth
Segmentation: Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market
By Product Type
- MRI Guided Laser Therapy Systems
- MRI Guided RF Ablation Systems
- MRI Guided Focused Ultrasound System
By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Medtronic announced the Europeon launch of their Visualase MRI-Guided Laser Ablation System which is specially designed for the neurosurgery procedures. This will be very useful for the neurosurgeons as it will provide them minimally invasive option so that they can easily treat the small areas of the tissue. The main aim of the launch is to provide more advanced option to the patients and increase therapeutic options for the physician
- In July 2014, Medtronic announced the acquisition of Visualase Inc. so that they can expand their neurosurgery portfolio. The main aim of the acquisition is to use their technologies in the company’s neuroscience offerings. This acquisition will help the company to add value and strengthen their position in the market
Global MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation market are Medtronic, Monteris., Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Inc., MRI Interventions among others.
Research Methodology: Global MRI-Guided Neurosurgical Ablation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global MRI-guided neurosurgical ablation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)