Global Nut Processing Equipment Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nut-processing-equipment-market
Drivers: Global Nut Processing Equipment Market
- Increased application of processed nuts
- Technological advancement
- High fixed cost and maintenance of equipment
- Strategic decision taken by companies
- Increasing nut consumption
- Lack of skilled labor force
Global nut processing equipment market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, nut type, mode of operation, application, end product and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into peeling equipment, cleaning equipment, roasting equipment, sizing equipment, drying equipment, separator equipment, hulling equipment, sorting equipment, slicing equipment, conveying equipment, shelling equipment, grading equipment, coating equipment / flavoring equipment, packaging equipment and others.
- On the basis of nut type, the market is segmented into cashew, almond, peanut, hazelnut, walnut, pistachio, pecan and others. In 2019, almond segment is expected to dominate the market as the production of almond is higher and is highly demanding nut in market due to its application in various products such as bakery and hence demand for almond processing equipment is higher.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the market is segmented into semi-automatic and automatic.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into peeling, cleaning, roasting, drying, shelling, cracking, slicing, coating / flavoring, sorting, separating, packaging and others. In 2019, cleaning segment is expected to dominate the global market because the first and the most important step in nut processing is cleaning in order to provide better quality of edible nuts to consumers as well as food industries. Cleaning provides prevention from the contamination by removal of dust/mud and further process can be carried out easily.
- On the basis of end product, the market is segmented into roasted, paste and granular.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail. In 2019, direct segment is expected to dominate the global market because processing industries direct have contract with equipment manufacturers for setting up their processing field for nuts processing.
Major Players: Global Nut Processing Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are JBT, Key Technology, Buhler AG, Lewis M. Carter Manufacturing, LLC, The Middleby Corporation, feucht-obsttechnik.de, Modern Process Equipment Corporation, SKOURAS Inc., TabrizKar, Grossi Fabrications Inc., TOMRA, Kadıoğlu LTD, nuttech.eu, JEM Equipment, AC Horn Manufacturing, Savage Equipment, Wizard Manufacturing, Momtazan Ind. Co., ELIAS NOTTAS & CO (BIONOT), Maseto Technologies S.L.U., Ghazarian Welding Inc., BORRELL USA Corp. among others.