Global Nut Processing Equipment Market By Product Type (Conveying Equipment, Cleaning Equipment, Drying Equipment, Grading Equipment, Hulling Equipment, Peeling Equipment, Shelling Equipment, Separator Equipment, Sizing Equipment, Slicing Equipment, Sorting Equipment, Roasting Equipment, Coating Equipment/Flavoring Equipment, Packaging equipment, Others), Nut Type (Almond, Walnut, Pistachios, Peanut, Pecan, Hazelnut, Cashew, Others), Mode of Operation (Automatic, Semi-Automatic), Application (Cleaning, Roasting, Peeling, Cracking, Drying, Shelling, Separating, Slicing, Sorting, Coating/Flavoring, Packaging, Others), End Product (Roasted, Granular, Paste), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The demand for nuts and their products are increasing over the period of time. The nuts consist of hard shell for the protection which must be removed for the use of nuts in further procedure. The nuts are enriched with fiber, vitamin, monounsaturated fat, minerals and protein and can be utilized in healthy snacks. Various nuts such as almond, peanut, cashew, hazelnut, pecan, pistachio and others which requires wide range of equipment for their processing includes peeling equipment, cleaning equipment, roasting equipment, hulling equipment, conveying equipment and others. For the processing of nuts such as drying, roasting, cutting, peeling, grading and packaging there is a need for removal of outer part of nut. Many people are shifting towards healthy diets which include nuts, dried fruits, milk and vegetables for consuming more amounts of nutrients. The raw nuts are difficult to consume so there is a need for production of edible nuts. For the production of ready to eat (edible) nuts there is a need for processing. Drying equipment for nuts helps to remove excess amount of moisture which will protect nut from degradation and inhibit the microbial growth. The ultraviolet rays and infrared rays of sun will help for maturation of seeds. Peeling equipment is used to remove the outer covering (testa) of nuts which will further used for nut processing. Due to increased demand of healthy food, there will be increased consumption of various nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, pecan and others. To make them in edible form there will be need for processing, which will propel the nut processing equipment market.
Global nut processing equipment market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Global Nut Processing Equipment Market
Global nut processing equipment market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, nut type, mode of operation, application, end product and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into peeling equipment, cleaning equipment, roasting equipment, sizing equipment, drying equipment, separator equipment, hulling equipment, sorting equipment, slicing equipment, conveying equipment, shelling equipment, grading equipment, coating equipment / flavoring equipment, packaging equipment and others.
- In April 2019, Buhler AG had launched block chain ready solutions, Laatu and Tubex Pro which is used in offering innovative technology to surge the food safety standards as well as production efficiency. This would help in enhancing production capacity as well as product yield which will offer ease of operation.
- On the basis of nut type, the market is segmented into cashew, almond, peanut, hazelnut, walnut, pistachio, pecan and others.
- In February 2019, Buhler AG had expanded their business by strengthening its strategic position. This will expands its advanced factory in China and helps to supports business for consumer foods and to gain more growth.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the market is segmented into semi-automatic and automatic.
- In April 2019, JBT Corporation signed an agreement for acquisition of Proseal (U.K.) that is a principal provider of the Tray sealing technology. This acquirement of Proseal will help to expand the JBT's operation by offering advanced solutions to the customer.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into peeling, cleaning, roasting, drying, shelling, cracking, slicing, coating / flavoring, sorting, separating, packaging and others.
- In May 2019, The Middleby Corporation announced to display the new concept which includes two concepts of burger bar vent less applications, casual dining, delivery, grocery, soup, bar, bakery, convenience store and fine dining. This innovative automated food court concept will provide proper benefit of automation.
- On the basis of end product, the market is segmented into roasted, paste and granular.
- In March 2019, The Middleby Corporation had received The Best Foodservice Company. With this award there will be promotion, support and rewards for entrepreneurship in equipment sector. Also there will be increased recognition which will improve the development of a company.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail.
- In February 2019, The Middleby Corporation Middleby residential (a segment of middleway corporation) opened second residential showroom located in New York City. The showroom also features Viking, La Cornue, AGA, Lynx, U-Line and Marvel brands which will inspires the customers by creating awareness.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nut Processing Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are JBT, Key Technology, Buhler AG, Lewis M. Carter Manufacturing, LLC, The Middleby Corporation, feucht-obsttechnik.de, Modern Process Equipment Corporation, SKOURAS Inc., TabrizKar, Grossi Fabrications Inc., TOMRA, Kadıoğlu LTD, nuttech.eu, JEM Equipment, AC Horn Manufacturing, Savage Equipment, Wizard Manufacturing, Momtazan Ind. Co., ELIAS NOTTAS & CO (BIONOT), Maseto Technologies S.L.U., Ghazarian Welding Inc., BORRELL USA Corp. among others.
- In March 2019, Key Technology launched novel Sort-to-Grade (STG) software for VERYX digital sorters. This sorter is used for nuts, vegetables as well as fruits. This resulted into increased product portfolio and profit margin of a company.
- BORRELL USA Corp launched NEW FAM Centris SLICER & NEW Ultra Fine Flour machine for almond. With this the company has increased product portfolio and hence the profit margin of a company.
- BORRELL USA Corp introduced NEW Borrell Hullers & Shear Roll Almond Sheller for almond, hulling and shelling equipment. This will increase the product portfolio and revenue of a company.
Research Methodology: Global Nut Processing Equipment Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Food and Beverages experts, Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.