Global Parcel Sortation Systems Market is forecasted to grow at 13.6% with factor such as continuous development in global ecommerce industry and increasing need to reduce the last mile delivery costs.
Parcel sortation systems market has shown an exceptional penetration in countries such as China due to increasing parcel volumes and huge growth of e-commerce industry. Increasing need to minimizing manual intervention and reducing labor costs is boosting the growth in developed countries. In developing countries, rising emphasis on research and development activities is creating opportunity for the global parcel sortation systems market.
Parcel Sortation Systems Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for global parcel sortation systems in Asia-Pacific has the highest market share followed by North America and Europe. Market leaders are Daifuku Co., Ltd. and Dematic which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 10% to 20% in the global market. The company has gained outstanding sale by providing parcel sortation systems products.
- In February 2021, Daifuku Co., Ltd. announced the partnership agreement with AFT Industries AG (Germany), manufacturer and seller of material handling systems to a variety of industries. The partnership aimed at leveraging material handling expertise of both companies in the automotive industry. Specifically, both companies collaborated on a project-by-project basis by leveraging AFT Industries’ European automotive customer base. This helped the company to open channels and secure growing demand and investment from automotive manufacturers for material handling systems.
- In February 2021, Dematic announced an agreement to supply Merchants Distributors (MDI) (U.S.), a wholesale grocery distributor, with an automated mixed-case fulfilment solution for the upcoming renovation and expansion of their primary operations centre. The company distributes both food and non-food grocery items to more than 600 retail stores across U.S. The installation of automated solutions such as sortation systems, storage systems and others will help increase the efficiency of the unit. The company offered Dematic iQ software for managing and controlling automated systems in the unit.
Now the question is which other regions Daifuku Co., Ltd., Dematic, Vanderlande Industries B.V. are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in Asia-Pacific parcel sortation systems market and the market leaders targeting North America and Europe to be their next pocket revenue for 2021.
The Parcel Sortation Systems are becoming more competitive every year with companies Daifuku Co., Ltd. and Dematic as they are the market leaders for parcel sortation systems. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the Parcel sortation systems market.
For more analysis on the Parcel sortation systems request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-parcel-sortation-systems-market
Parcel Sortation Systems Market Development in 2021
- In July 2021, MHS Global announced the launch of new cross-belt sorter HC-Loop Double Cell, designed to handle small items. The new product had innovative design which could handle one large item or two small items at a time. This product catered to the rising demand of mix products by offering versatility. Sensors placed along the sorter track and within each cell constantly monitored overall system status and individual components. This enhanced the company’s product portfolio.
Scope of the Parcel Sortation Systems Market
All country based analysis of global Parcel Sortation Systems market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of type, the global parcel sortation systems market is segmented into linear parcel sortation systems and loop parcel sortation systems. On the basis of offering, the global parcel sortation systems market is segmented into hardware, software and services. On the basis of tray size, the global parcel sortation systems market is segmented into small, medium and large. On the basis of parcel handling capacity, the global parcel sortation systems market is segmented into less than 20000 parcels/hr, 20000 to 30000 parcels/hr and more than 30000 parcels/hr. On the basis of end user, the global parcel sortation systems market is segmented into logistics, e commerce, pharmaceutical and medical supply, food & beverages and others.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-parcel-sortation-systems-market
Key Pointers Covered in Parcel Sortation Systems Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Siemens Logistics GmbH (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG)
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- BEUMER GROUP
- Bastian Solutions, LLC
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- Interroll Group
- Invata Instralogistics
- Okura Yusoki Co., Ltd.
- GBI Intralogistics, Inc.
- Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- MHS Global
- SOLYSTIC SAS
- BOWE SYSTEC GMBH
- Honeywell International Inc
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Parcel Sortation Systems companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-parcel-sortation-systems-market
Research Methodology: Global Parcel Sortation Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Managers, Directors, Government, Healthcare Companies, Healthcare Professionals, Military & Defense Agencies, Civil Engineering Professionals
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Parcel Sortation Systems Companies, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives and Market Intelligence, among others.
- Global Automated Sortation System Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Global Logistics Automation Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Browse in Semiconductors and Electronics Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/semiconductors-and-electronics/