Diagnostic tests market is growing with factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic disease, rising number of IVD tests across the world, adequate reimbursement policies, improving diagnosis seeking rate across the world & extending reach of molecular diagnostics along with high costs of kits, non-availability of relevant and appropriate kits & lack of trained laboratory manpower in diagnostic tests may obstruct the growth of the market in the given forecast period.
North America Diagnostic Tests Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for diagnostic tests in North America region has the highest market share. Market leader is F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 20% to 25%. The company has gained outstanding sale through providing diagnostic tests products and accessories.
- In May 2020, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd officially announced the acquisition of Stratos Genomics. This acquisition lead to the development of DNA based sequencing for diagnostics use. This enhanced the healthcare diagnosis segment of the company, thus leading to more revenue generation of the company.
- In March 2020, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd got FDA approval for Elecsys GALAD. This approval enhanced the product segment of the company and helped in early diagnosis of carcinoma. This approval also enhanced the financials of the company.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and ABBOTT are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in the U.S. diagnostic tests market.
North America diagnostic tests market is becoming more competitive with companies such as F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and ABBOTT as they are the top dominating companies in diagnostic tests having maximum number of products. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the North America diagnostic tests market.
For more analysis on the North America diagnostic tests market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=north-america-diagnostic-tests-market
North America Diagnostic Tests Market Developments
- In April 2020, Leica Microsystems, a subsidiary of Danaher announced the launch of flagship platform for its new confocal microscopy which is known as STELLARIS. This platform allows to view the three dimensional view of the tissues and living cells.
- In March 2020, Siemens Healthcare GmbH officially announced the launch of RAPIDPoint 500e Blood Gas Analyzer, this expanded the product portfolio of the company and is also used in COVID-19 efforts. This is helping in generating more revenue from the line
- In December 2019, Leica Microsystems, a subsidiary of Danaher announced its collaboration with European Molecular Biology Laboratory for the production of new imaging technologies. This will also help in the widening of the product portfolio.
Scope of the North America Diagnostic Tests Market
North America diagnostic tests market is segmented on the basis of countries into U.S., Canada & Mexico.
All country based analysis of North America diagnostic tests market is further analyzed based on further segmentation.
- North America diagnostic tests market on the basis of type, North America diagnostic tests market is classified into glucose test, infectious diseases test, cytology test, CBC test, blood culture test, syphilis test, urea test, C-reactive protein test, antigen test, HBA1C test, pregnancy test, lipid profile test, electrolytes test, liver function test, stool helicobacter pylori test, calcium test, crossmatch test, thyroid function test, stool microscopy test, urine microscopy test, unit packed RBCs test, ESR test & others test. On the basis of solution, North America diagnostics is segmented into services and products. On the basis of technology, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into immunoassay-based, PCR-based, next gene sequencing, spectroscopy-based, chromatography-based, microfluidics, substrate technology and others. On the basis of mode of testing, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into prescription based testing & OTC testing. On the basis of approach, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into molecular diagnostic instrument, in-vitro diagnostic instrument & point of care testing instrument. On the basis of application, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology, odontology and others. On the basis of testing type, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into biochemistry, hematology, microbiology, histopathology & others. On the basis of age, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into pediatric, adult and geriatric. On the basis of end user, North America diagnostic tests market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic center, research labs & institutes, homecare, blood banks, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) & others. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders, retail sales & online sales.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-diagnostic-tests-market
Key Pointers Covered in North America Diagnostic Tests Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- ACON Laboratories Inc.
- Hemosure, Inc.
- MicroGen Diagnostics
- Grifols, S.A
- BODITECH MED INC.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- DiaSorin S.p.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BIOMEDOMICS INC
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- PerkinElmer Inc.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of diagnostic tests companies’ contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-diagnostic-tests-market
Research Methodology: North America Diagnostic Tests Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Clinicians and Technicians, Academic Professionals and Researchers
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/