U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-advanced-wound-care-market
Drivers: U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market
- Developments and innovations of new products
- Increasing surgical procedures
- Risk associated with products
- High cost
- Strategic initiatives of the market players
The U.S. advanced wound care market is segmented into six notable segments which are on the basis of column type, type, capacity, application, industry and end user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into dressings, therapy devices, and biologics. In 2019, dressing segment is expected to dominate the U.S. advanced wound care market with largest market share due to growing aging population, more and more cases of ulcers including (pressure, foot or diabetic ulcers. To maintain an ideal and suitable environment appropriate dressing plays a major role. Moreover, dressings provide a protection from bacteria’s, and toxic agents.
- On the basis of wound type, the market is segmented into surgical wound, diabetic ulcers, burns, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, others
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, wound care centres, ambulatory centres, home healthcare, clinics, and community healthcare. In 2019, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the U.S. advanced wound care market with largest market share due to availability of better surgical pads and good doctors, provides a better service for wound and ulcers, better instruments, specialized care team. Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital provides a better environment for the patients, patients can regularly see their doctors for all the health advice they need.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders, retail.
Major Players: U.S. Advanced Wound Care Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are KCI Licensing, Inc. (Subsidiary of ACELITY L.P. INC), Smith and Nephew, Medline Industries, Inc, 3M, ConvaTec Group PLC, Medtronic, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Advancis Medical, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Organogenesis Holdings Inc., Coloplast Group, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Anika Therapeutics, Inc., ACell, Inc and others.