Power industries are those types of industries where industrial water is needed the most, as these industries do not need fresh water. However, as per the requirements, untreated raw wastewater cannot be applied for processes in the energy industries. The water consists of various organic and inorganic components with it. For this reason, the water should be adequately treated to be usable for sectors. This can be a huge driving factor for the industrial water treatment market in the U.S., as not only is the requirement for wastewater increasing, but the number of power industries is also rising, enabling higher demand for water treatment services.
The increasing demand for wastewater services from the power industry reflects the industry's recognition of the environmental and regulatory imperatives, emphasizing the role of sustainable waste management and water conservation in the energy sector's future. Thus, the new edge innovation and increasing demand from industrial water treatment products and services for power industries are driving market growth
Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the U.S. Industrial Water Treatment Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% from 2024 to 2031 and is expected to reach USD 30,656.00 million by 2031.
Key Findings of the Study
Growing Awareness Regarding Waterborne Diseases is Expected to Drive Market Growth
People are aware of the untreated wastewater produced by industries. Several harmful microorganisms and chemicals can contaminate the water, which can be hazardous to the environment. Many stringent government regulations are also being released to prevent the growth and prevalence of waterborne diseases. Furthermore, various surveillance programs have been initiated for industrial wastewater. Based on these factors, various industries will be interested in investing and modifying their wastewater treatment facilities and technologies.
The increasing awareness of waterborne diseases serves as a pivotal driver for improved water quality and sanitation practices, highlighting the urgent need for preventive measures and infrastructure development to safeguard public health. Hence, the growing awareness among people in the U.S. about waterborne diseases and the harmful effects of the chemically contaminated wastewater produced by industries is driving market growth.
Report Scope and Market Segmentation
2024 to 2031
2022 (Customizable to 2016-2021)
Revenue in USD Million and Volume in Kilo Tons
Category (Water Treatment Services, Chemicals, and Equipment)
Market Players Covered
Ecolab (U.S.), Kemira (Finland), Kurita Water Industries Ltd. (Japan), SUEZ SA (France), Solenis (U.S.), SNF (France), Hydrite Chemical (U.S.), Aries Chemical, Inc. (U.S.), WATERTECH USA (U.S.), Buckman (U.S.), Dorf Ketal Chemicals (I) Pvt. Ltd. (India), MCC CHEMICALS (U.S.), Xylem (U.S.), 3M (U.S.), KRONOS INTERNATIONAL, Inc. (Germany) and among others
Data Points Covered in the Report
In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and pestle analysis.
The U.S. industrial water treatment market is segmented into one notable segment based on category.
- On the basis of category, the market is segmented into equipment, chemicals, and water treatment services
In 2024, the equipment segment is expected to dominate the industrial water treatment market
In 2024, the equipment segment is expected to dominate the market with a 45.45% market share due to increasing demand for water treatment solutions to meet regulatory standards and improve industrial efficiency.
Data Bridge Market Research analyzes Ecolab (U.S.), Solenis (U.S.), SNF (France), 3M (U.S.), SUEZ SA (France) as the major market players in the U.S. industrial water treatment market.
- In October 2023, Solenis finalized the acquisition of CedarChem. The purchase is consistent with Solenis' direct go-to-market strategy of improving chemical and wastewater treatment products and service offerings for clients. This assists the corporation in improving its water and wastewater treatment capacities in the Southeastern U.S.
- In February 2023, Hydrite Chemical was named a Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Grand Award winner in the Mega Category for excellent manufacturing achievements. Manufacturing, the state's largest industry, sustains people and communities
- In October 2022, Solenis announced about their choice of site for 40 million in research and development to meet the increasing demand in the market. The focused area for this R&D site will be sustainability-engaging products
- In September 2022, Solenis declared the completion of the acquisition of Clearon Corp. All of Clearon Corp. is included in the deal. With this acquisition, Solenis will be able to increase the number of solutions it offers for the water treatment of spas and pools in both residential and commercial settings
- In September 2022, Solenis and Kolb Distribution Ltd. Announced their long-term deal about supply agreement. In this agreement, Kolb Distribution Ltd. will be manufacturing paper process chemicals exclusively for Solenis for the long term
For more detailed information about the U.S. industrial water treatment market report, click here – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-industrial-water-treatment-market