Global Organic Food and Beverages Market By Product Type (Organic Food, Organic Beverages), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, Specialist Stores, Internet Retailing, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Global organic food and beverages market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 14.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed due to plans and policies being taken up by the government to promote the organic farming over traditional farming techniques among the farmers which is expected to drive the market
Market Definition: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Organic food and beverages are gaining the attention of the consumers with the rising of health concerns. The lifestyle of people has resulted in various diseases across the globe such as blood pressure, obesity and diabetics who have increased the consumption rate of organic foods. There are various organic products available in the market due to increasing companies in the market. The products are widely available in the supermarkets, online stores and convenience stores.
- The surging health concerns and standard of living is driving the market growth
- The surging income levels of consumers which has increased the purchasing power has fuelled the market growth
- The adoption of eco-friendly farming techniques and improved distribution channel is boosting the market growth
- With the rise in the number of exclusive diet centres is contributing to the growth of the market
- The organic food shelf-life is limited which hinders the market growth
- The organic food prices have surged which hampers the market growth
- The lack of consumer awareness towards the organic food has restraint the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
By Product Type
- Organic Food
- Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat, Fish and Poultry
- Dairy products
- Frozen and Processed Food
- Organic Beverages
- Fruit and Vegetable Juices
- Dairy Beverages
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Stores
- Internet Retailing
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Nestle had announced that it will expand its product portfolio by offering organic food segment in India in Nestle Ceregrow. It will have ready-to-cook children’s breakfast cereal and many more products. This expansion has increased the product portfolio and expanded the market share of the company in the Indian market.
- In March 2018, VegMart launches its operations to offer the organic products in the market. They will be offering the products at a very affordable cost enabling the customer expansion of the company as well as increasing the customer retention rate.
- In March 2018, Truefarm Foods has launched the sale of its organic products on the e-commerce platform amazon. This will allow their product to reach more customers and hence will increase the revenue of the company.
Global organic food and beverages market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of organic food and beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global organic food and beverages market are Tesco PLC,, Ahold Delhaize, The Kraft Heinz Company, Walmart, Conagra Brands Inc., COLEMAN NATURAL, Clif Bar & Company, HiPP, Applegate Farms LLC, General Mills Inc., Morrisons Ltd, FLORIDA CRYSTALS CORPORATION, Carrefour, AEON CO. LTD., United Natural Foods, Inc. , Waitrose & Partners, Hain Celestial, REWE Group, Wegmans Food Markets, Costco Wholesale Corporation, and Whole Foods Market IP. L.P.among others.
Research Methodology: Global Organic Food and Beverages Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure