Africa Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market, By Product (Independent Controls, Instrument Specific Controls), Analyte Type (Single Analyte Controls, Multi Analyte Controls), Application (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Others), End User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, IVD Manufacturers & Contract Research Organizations, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Sales, Direct Tender), Country (South Africa, Kenya, Algeria, Nigeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Uganda, Congo, Ethiopia and Rest of Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Africa Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market
Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 8.53 million by 2028. Increasing technological advancement and rising healthcare expenditure are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Molecular diagnostics is the branch of laboratory medicine or clinical pathology that utilizes to analyze biological marker in the proteome and genome. It utilizes the molecular biology to analyze the cells expression on the gene as protein for the prediction of nay diseases, select treatments, and monitor the effectiveness of therapies. Molecular diagnostics control is process of checking purity and efficiency of any reagent which provides a wide range of quality assessment service primarily focused on molecular infectious diseases.
The market for molecular quality controls is being driven by a shift in market players' focus toward developing molecular diagnostic tests for infectious disease detection and cancer detection; an increase in end-user adoption of third-party quality controls, a rise in the number of accredited clinical laboratories, and an increase in demand for external quality assessment support. However, the molecular quality controls market is projected to be hampered by an unfavorable reimbursement environment for molecular diagnostic tests, high costs associated with the quality control procedure, and budget restraints of end-users such as hospitals and clinical laboratories.
The molecular diagnostic controls market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Africa Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market Scope and Market Size
Molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented on the basis of product, analyte type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into independent controls and instrument-specific controls. In 2021, independent controls segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because independent control provides a wide range of quality assessment services which is primarily focused on molecular based infectious diseases.
- On the basis of analyte, Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into single-analyte controls and multi-analyte controls. In 2021, the single-analyte controls segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because it is the significant part of clinical diagnostic testing which can be compliment with other advanced analytical technologies.
- On the basis of application, Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology, genetic testing and other applications. In 2021, the infectious diseases segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because of the rising prevalence of chronic infectious diseases such as HIV, HPV and TB. Moreover, large patient population also drives the market.
- On the basis of end user, Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into clinical laboratories, hospitals, IVD manufacturers and contract research organizations, academic & research institutes, and other end users. In 2021, the clinical laboratories segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because clinical laboratories has advanced analysis technology with wide range of testing options.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Africa molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, the retail sales segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because retail sales product are the fastest moving product due to this consumer may get long term expiry products.
Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market Country Level Analysis
The molecular diagnostic controls market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of country, product, analyte type, application, end user, and distribution channel
The countries covered in the Africa Molecular Diagnostic Controls market report are South Africa, Congo, Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, Algeria, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, and rest of Africa.
South Africa is the dominating the Africa molecular controls market due to increasing awareness among the population for diagnostic approaches.
Independent controls segment in African region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the more and more laboratories are beginning to use third party controls as part of their daily QC strategy. South Africa is the dominating country with leading growth in the market and independent controls segment because of increasing investment in innovative R&D for novel biomarker product. Kenya is the second leading country and independent controls segment is dominating the market owing to advancements in the disease detection.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Private Sector Funding and Technological Advancements are Boosting the Market Growth of Molecular Diagnostic Controls
Molecular diagnostic controls market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in molecular diagnostic controls industry with drugs sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the molecular diagnostic controls market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019
Competitive Landscape and Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market Share Analysis
Molecular diagnostic controls market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to molecular diagnostic controls market.
The major companies operating in the Africa molecular diagnostic controls market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ASURAGEN, INC., Merck KGaA, SERACARE LIFE SCIENCES, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Abbott and Microbiologics among others
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the molecular diagnostic controls market.
- In June 2021, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. announced that it has undergone partnership with Seegene, Inc. for the development and commercialization of infectious disease molecular diagnostic products. This partnership done by the company has increased its demand and sales in the market
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the molecular diagnostic controls market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for molecular diagnostic controls.