Americas Plastic Sheets Market, By Type (Wood Plastic Composite Sheet, Clear Plastic Sheet, Corrugated Plastic Sheet, Colored Plastic Sheet, Plastic Ground Sheet, Thermoplastic Sheet, Laminated Plastic Sheet and Others), Material (Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene (PS), Polylactic Acid (PLA), Polycarbonate (PC), Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Polyamides (PA), Acrylonitrile Styrene Butadiene (ABS) and Others), Form (Printed, Non-Printed, Transparent, Colored and Others), Application (Non-Packaging and Packaging), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, Direct Sales/B2B, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador and Rest of South America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Americas Plastic Sheets Market
The plastic sheets market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 40,565.25 million by 2027 from USD 26,201.46 million in 2019.
Plastic sheets are continuous form of plastic materials which is wound on a core and mostly cut into sheets. Plastic sheets are clear, smooth, rough, transparent, and semi-transparent according to its uses in different applications. Plastic sheets can be made in various colors, sizes, designs and shapes. Properties of plastic sheets are high strength, durability, stability, flexibility, chemical resistance, impact resistance, among others. Applications are used in various household and commercial purposes such as in construction works, automotive industry, food and beverages product packaging, pharmaceuticals bottles packaging, equipment product packaging, among others.
Increasing applications of plastic sheets in food and beverages product packaging, rising demand of plastic sheets in medical applications in X-Rays and MRI centres, growing demand of plastic sheets in pharmaceutical and automotive industry are the main drivers for propelling the demand of the plastic sheets market. However, plastic sheets are affected by ultra violet degradation is restraining the market growth during the forecast period.
The plastic sheets market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Plastic Sheets Market Scope and Market Size
The plastic sheets market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on type, material, form, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the plastic sheets market is segmented into wood plastic composite sheet, clear plastic sheet, corrugated plastic sheet, colored plastic sheet, plastic ground sheet, thermoplastic sheet, laminated plastic sheet and others. In 2020, thermoplastic sheet segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because thermoplastic sheet are widely used among various types of applications due to its durability and longer service life as compared to other type of plastic sheets, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of material, the plastic sheets market is segmented into polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polylactic acid (PLA), polycarbonate (PC), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), polyoxymethylene (POM), polyamides (PA), acrylonitrile styrene butadiene (ABS) and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because it is a most common type of plastic which are commercialized in the market and also widely used among the consumers. Along with this polyethylene (PE) is a durable material which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of form, the plastic sheets market is segmented into printed, non-printed, transparent, colored and others. In 2020, printed segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because printed plastic sheet are widely used in various types of application and has highest consumption among the consumers which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, the plastic sheets market is segmented into non-packaging and packaging. In 2020 non-packaging segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because in non-packaging plastic sheet has wide application including aerospace, building/construction, appliances, artificial turf seaming, automotive, arts and crafts, forensics, books and documents, cartography, furnishing, laser fabrication, lighting, medical/dental, optical displays, printing and laboratories, among others, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the plastic sheets market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, warehouses, direct sales/b2b, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. In 2020, direct sales/B2B segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because most of the consumer uses direct sales/B2B distribution channel for purchasing plastic sheet, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Plastic Sheets Market Country Level Analysis
The plastic sheets market is segmented into five notable segments which are type, material, form, application and distribution channel.
In the U.S., the printed segment is expected to dominate in the plastic sheets market because printed plastic sheet are widely used in various types of applications. Canada is dominating the market because it has the highest consumption among the consumers which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year. Mexico is dominating in the market because of the increased use of various forms of plastic sheets for various applications in the market.
The region section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Plastic Sheets Market
Plastic sheets market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with plastic sheets sales, impact of advancement in the plastic sheets and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the plastic sheets market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic Sheets Market Share Analysis
The plastic sheets market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the plastic sheets market.
The major companies which are dealing in the plastic sheets market are A&C Plastics, Inc., Dow, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., A-Pac Manufacturing Co., Inc., Penn Fibre, Inc., SABIC, Coroplast, Seiler Plastics Corporation, Acrilex Inc., PT Astari Niagara Internasional, Plaskolite, United States Plastic Corporation, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many expansion and acquisition are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the plastic sheets market.
- In October 2020, Dow has been awarded with the Green Cross Safety Innovation Award by National Safety Council. The award recognizes organizations and individuals for their contribution to advancement of safety in workplace, in road, communities and homes. According to the Company, it will give them good recognition in the market in front of all stakeholders.
New product development and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the plastic sheets market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for plastic sheets.
Customization Available: Americas Plastic Sheets Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.