Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market, By Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End User (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Origin (Natural, Synthetic), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market
The market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 6,54,258.80 thousand by 2029 from USD 2,72,349.61 thousand in 2021. Rising demand for non-alcoholic drinks, including fruit juices and energy drinks, thus driving the Asia-Pacific Amino acid based biostimulants market growth.
Amino acid based biostimulants are developed to help the farmers to meet increased agricultural demand on a sustainable basis. Biostimulants boost crop yield and its value, positively affecting farm productivity. Agricultural biostimulant comprises multiple amalgamations of chemicals, substances, and micro-organisms added to the plants or soils to boost crop vigor, production, sensitivity to abiotic pressure, and quality. Biostimulants support the growth and production of crops throughout the entire crop life cycle, from seed germination to plant maturity, in a variety of demonstrated ways like regulating plant metabolism. Biostimulants are developed for farmers to meet the demand for sustainable agriculture, including quality and improved crop yield, and even for the consumers to meet the demand for organic products to cope with health and safety standards. Thus, investors are increasingly interested in the biostimulant category's significant growth potential.
Biostimulants work via altered mechanisms than fertilizers, regardless of the availability of nutrients in the product. It can vary from crop safety products as they work purely on the plant’s productivity and do not have any harmful action against insects or diseases. Plant biostimulation is therefore related to plant health and crop safety. Amino acid biostimulants are obtained mainly by chemical or enzymatic protein hydrolysis, and the type of hydrolysis determines the content of free amino acids and their enantiomeric purity.
Amino acid based biostimulants comprise many biological materials, microorganisms, and compounds specifically added to crops, seeds, or soil to improve plant energy, increase crop yields, and minimize plant pressure. These are nutrient additives to enhance plant growth and production. Biostimulants can even be utilized to substitute for insecticides and pesticides to boost agricultural products' nutritional value and others.
The increased need for sustainable agriculture is vital in escalating market growth. Also, high agricultural production worldwide may fuel the amino acid based biostimulants market. Moreover, the rise in the new product innovation and increase in the research and development activities in the market will further create new opportunities for the amino acid based biostimulants market. However, the quality issue in manufacturing biostimulants is the major factor that acts as a restraint for the Asia-Pacific amino acids-based market, and high demand for substitute products is expected to challenge the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market in the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific Amino acid based biostimulants market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Asia-Pacific Amino acid based biostimulants market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into six notable segments based on crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on crop type, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. In 2022, the fruits & vegetables segment is expected to dominate the market due to huge requirement because of growing population of the region thus, growing demand of biostimulants for excess productivity, which drives the demand of this segment.
- Based on application method, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. In 2022, foliar treatment segment is expected to dominate the market because it is highly preferable by farmers due to its advantage of the immediate effect on affected parts.
- Based on form, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into liquid and dry. In 2022, the liquid is expected to dominate the market due to easy availability of liquid biostimulants in the market and its advantages such as high penetration rate and easy absorption.
- Based on origin, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into natural and synthetic. In 2022, the natural segment is expected to dominate the market due to growing awareness regarding soil erosion and harmful effects of chemical containing fertilizers.
- Based on end user, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into farmers, related industries, and research institutes. In 2022, the farmers segment is expected to dominate the market due to increased usage of bistimulants by farmers for organic farming.
- Based on distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2022, the direct segment is expected to dominate the market due to availability of various biostimulants products in direct distribution channel.
Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market is segmented into six notable segments based on crop type, application method, form, origin, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market report are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific,
In crop type segment, fruits & vegetables sub-segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific market due to increased demand for sustainable agriculture among the farmers. India is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market, and the application method segment is dominating in this country due to the high agricultural production worldwide.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Amino Acid Based Biostimulants is Boosting the Market Growth of Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market
The Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Amino Acid Based Biostimulants Market Share Analysis
The Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points are only related to the company’s focus on the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market are OMEX, Agrinos, Biolchim SPA, Isagro, Novozymes, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, MICROMIX, Syngenta, Bayer SICIT Group S.p.A., Humintech, Brandt, Inc., and GNP AGROSCIENCES PVT. LTD, among others.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches are also initiated by companies worldwide, which also accelerates the Asia-Pacific amino acid based biostimulants market.
- In March 2020, SICIT Group S.p.A collaborated with Syngenta. This includes a 15-year exclusive supply contract for ISABION and HICURE biostimulants. This has helped the company strengthen its biostimulants to promote sustainable agriculture.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the Asia-Pacific Amino acid based biostimulants market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.