Asia-Pacific Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market By Type (Integrated Radiology Information Systems, Standalone Radiology Information Systems), Component (Services Market, Software Market, Hardware Market), Deployment Mode (Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based Market), End User (Hospitals, Office-Based Physicians, Emergency Healthcare Service Providers), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Asia-Pacific radiology information systems (RIS) market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.45%in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to fast-growing population getting old and subsequent increase in the amount of chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
The radiological information system (RIS) is a networked software suite for handling medical imaging and related data. The RIS is particularly helpful for handling radiological documents and related information at various places and is often used to handle workflow and accounting in combination with a picture archiving and communication scheme (PACS). RIS can monitor the full workflow of a patient in the department of radiology; pictures and accounts can be brought to and obtained by approved radiology personnel from digital medical records.
- Fast-growing population getting old and subsequent increase in the amount of chronic diseases is contributing to the growth of the market
- Implementation of services related to cloud technology is boosting the growth of the market
- Raising the focus of main players in emerging countries and the development of healthcare infrastructure is driving the growth of the market
- Enhanced requirement for better and cost-effective healthcare systems is propelling the growth of the market
- Rising issues concerning the safety and security of patient data is hampering the growth of the market
- The lack of experienced experts hinders the development of the industry
- An issue of interoperability is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
- Integrated Radiology Information Systems
- Standalone Radiology Information Systems
- Services Market
- Software Market
- Hardware Market
By Deployment Mode
- Cloud-Based Market
By End User
- Office-Based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Siemens Healthineers and Hôpital Foch entered into a long-term relationship in the sector of diagnostic imaging and have established a twelve-year partnership. The hospital will take part in technological steps in the future through this collaboration. Both associates want to guarantee high-quality and cost-effective customer treatment in the lengthy phrase.
- In November 2018, Guerbet announced the global release of its latest variant of Contrast&Care, an electronic light press therapy service for medical diagnostic centers, accessible in 14 countries. Contrast&Care 2.0 is a nice example of Guerbet's dedication to enhancing its electronic approach with a view to enhancing the efficiency of dental practitioners and customer security. This alternative increases effectiveness and traceability and simplifies decision-making processes in MRI centers.
Asia-Pacific radiology information systems (RIS) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiology information systems (RIS) Market for Asia-Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific radiology information systems (RIS) Market are Epic Systems Corporation., Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, IBM Watson Health., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation., EIZO Corporation., Hitachi, Ltd., ESAOTE SPA, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Shimadzu Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, TeraRecon, Inc., Carestream Health and Nuance Communications, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia Pacific (APAC) Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)