Asia-Pacific Bakeware Market, By Material (Aluminium, Steel, Glass, Ceramic, Silicon And Others), Product Type (Pans And Dishes, Tins And Teays, Cups, Rolling Pins And Others), End User (Commercial And Household), Distribution Channel (Offline And Online), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Bakeware Market
The bakeware market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 947.39 million by 2029. The Rising demand for ready-to-eat convenience food is boosting the global Bakeware market.
Bakeware consists of different types of baking utensils, such as baking sheets, baking pans, and baking dishes. Baking sheets are usually made up of metal, although baking pans and dishes can be made of metal, ceramic, glass, and silicone are now being utilized in some of these products. Bakeware comes in a wide range of materials, shapes, and sizes. Cookie sheets, cake pans, jelly-roll pans, tube pans, loaf pans, muffin tins, bundt pans, brioche molds, springform pans, tart pans, pie plates, square and rectangular bakers, round and oval casseroles, ramekins, and pizza pans are just a few examples of bakeware.
The rising demand for ready-to-eat convenience food acts as a driver in the bakeware market. The disruption in the supply chain during COVID-19 is acting as a challenge for the market growth. However, the growing trend of using customized bakeware is expected to provide opportunities for the bakeware market. However, the fitness concern among the people is expected to restrain the market's growth.
The bakeware market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the global bakeware market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Bakeware Market Scope and Market Size
The bakeware market is segmented based on material, product type, end-user, distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the bakeware market is segmented into aluminum, steel, glass, ceramic, silicon, and others. In 2022, the aluminum segment is expected to dominate the global bakeware market as it heats up and cools down quickly, is resistant to rust, corrosion, and is lightweight and affordable.
- On the basis of product type, the bakeware market is segmented into pans and dishes, tins and trays, cups, rolling pins, and others. In 2022, the pans and dishes segment is anticipated to dominate the global bakeware market as it helps prepare well-browned or crispy crust food products. Also, it can be used for two purposes, baking and serving, which may raise the demand in the market.
- On the basis of end-user, the bakeware market is segmented into commercial and household. In 2022, the commercial segment is anticipated to dominate the global bakeware market due to the increase in baked products' digital and traditional promotional activities and an overall attraction towards baked goods.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the bakeware market is segmented into offline and online. In 2022, the offline segment is anticipated to dominate the global bakeware market as it provides the facility to touch and feel the product. Also, people can get a personalized recommendation from the staff, and they don't need to wait for the delivery of the item, which may raise its demand in the market.
Bakeware Market Country Level Analysis
The bakeware market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by the country, material, product type, end-user, distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the bakeware market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific bakeware market because of the higher manufacturing.
The country section of the report also provides individual market affecting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that affect the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels is considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Increasing Average Disposable Income of Households is Boosting the Market Growth of Bakeware Market
The bakeware market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Bakeware Market Share Analysis
The bakeware market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the bakeware market.
Some of the major players operating in the bakeware market are
WMF GmbH, Reynolds Consumer Products, Corelle Brands LLC., USA PAN, Newell Brands, Motiba Silicone Private Limited., Meyer Corporation, Lodge Manufacturing Company, Le Creuset UK Limited, KAVALIERGLASS, a.s., Shandong Heishan Glass Group Co., Ltd., Cookware Company, ZWILLING, All-Clad, Cuisinart, Tramontina USA Inc., Nordic Ware, The Oneida Group Inc., SAN NENG GROUP HOLDINGS CO., LTD., Lloyd Industries, LLC, and others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide which accelerates the bakeware market.
- In August 2017, Reynolds Consumer Products announced the release of three new products, which are parchment paper, wax paper sandwich bags, and small size slow cooker liners. The new products are designed to make cooking faster, easier and better. Also the parchment paper provides non-stick and easy clean-up features and its gridline pattern helps to spread food evenly for better baking. Thus, the company have created products, which help people feel confident when baking.
- In February 2020, WMF GmbH’s brand KAISER has launched a new range of silicone baking pans. The new CrispFlex collection have different features like it ensures evenly crispy baking results and its non-stick coating makes easy to remove cakes and muffins from the pan. Also these pans are foldable, which save lots of storage space. Thus with this the company has come up with more versatile products to attract more customers. This product formulation enhanced the brand value in the market and allowed the company to boost up the company’s revenue.