Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Paper & Plastic Packaging Market By Material (Plastics, Paper), Type (Plastics, Paper), End-User (Packaging, Food and Beverage, Catering Servicewares, Personal and Home Care, Healthcare, Others), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Biodegradable paper & plastic packaging is a product which is ecofriendly and do not release any carbon at the time of the manufacturing process. The demand for biodegradable paper & plastic packaging is growing due to the growing awareness among the population related to ecofriendly packaging and is applicable for variety of the industries such as pharmaceutical, food, healthcare and environmental. The food and beverage industry is highly dependent on the packaging materials by using different types of plastics. It is considered most accurate and beneficial material for the safety of the food products. People have started the consumption of biodegradable packaging materials in carrying the food items. Thus, the demand for biodegradable paper & plastic packaging market is growing. Asia-Pacific biodegradable paper & plastic packaging market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Paper & Plastic Packaging Market
Asia-Pacific biodegradable paper & plastic packaging market is segmented into three notable segments which are material, type and end-user.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic and paper.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into plastic and paper.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into packaging, food and beverage, catering servicewares, personal and home care, healthcare and others.
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Paper & Plastic Packaging Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Riverside Paper Co. Inc., SmartSolve Industries, STOROPACK HANS REICHENECKER GMBH, Özsoy Plastik, Ultra Green Sustainable Packaging, Hoşgör Plastik, Eurocell S.r.l., DoEco, Shanghai Disoxidation Enterprise Development Co.Ltd, Stora Enso, Chamness Biodegradables, Robert Cullen Ltd., Tekpak Solutions, International Paper, Be Green Packaging HQ, Hsing Chung Paper Ltd., Ecoware, American Container Concepts Corp., American Excelsior, Inc., BioApply, Federal Industries, Plastic Bag Partners, Termoplast srl and SAVOPAC. Product Launch
- In February 2019, Agilent Technologies Inc., launched two new gas chromatography systems that will initiate innovative and intelligent self-aware predictive technology. This new product launch will help to expanding their system intelligent functions globally.
- In September 2018, the company launched fully biodegradable product range for meeting the requirement of Takeout and HoReCA. The GDC brand DoECO with its great research & development team developed cost-effective and biodegradable food containers. It will help the company in 100% eco-friendly degradable packaging maintain to contribute in green environment. It will help in meeting the stringent requirements of the market while reducing the damage to the environment.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Biodegradable Paper & Plastic Packaging Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.