Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market, By Product (Biopreservation Media, Biopreservation Equipment), Biospecimens (Human Tissue Samples, Organs, Stem Cells, Other), Application (Therapeutic Applications, Research Applications, Clinical Trials, Others), Cell Providers (CD34+, CD19+, MSC, iPSC, hESC, Tumour Cells), Services (Biobanking for Individuals, Biobanking for Institutions), End User (Biobanks, Gene Banks, Hospitals, Other), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market
Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 2.57 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.78% in the above-mentioned forecast period. The market growth may be attributed to increased health care costs and R&D advances in biobank and regenerative medicine and a growing trend in the conservation of new-born cord blood stem cells.
The biopreservation demand increased by the development in regenerative medicine to treat and control several chronic conditions such as cardiovascular insufficiency, and obesity, and muscle, bone, and articulation degenerative diseases which is driving the growth of the industry is among the major opportunities that will impact this markets growth in the forecast period to 2027.
This market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is segmented of the basis of product, biospecimens, application, cell providers, services and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on product type, the Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is segmented into biopreservation media and biopreservation equipment. The biopreservation media is further segmented into nutrient media, sera, growth factors and supplements. Biopreservation equipment is further segmented into temperature control systems, accessories, alarms & monitoring systems, incubators, centrifuges, other. Temperature control system is further segmented into freezers, cryogenic storage systems, thawing equipment, refrigerators.
- Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is also segmented based on biospecimens. Asia-Pacific biopreservation market, by biospecimens is segmented into human tissue samples, organs, stem cells, other.
- Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is also segmented based on application. Asia-Pacific biopreservation market, by application is segmented into therapeutic applications, research applications, clinical trials, other.
- Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is also segmented based on cell providers. Asia-Pacific biopreservation market, by cell providers is segmented into CD34+, CD19+, MSC, IPSC, HESC, tumour cells.
- Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is also segmented based on services. Asia-Pacific biopreservation market, by services is segmented into biobanking for individuals and biobanking for institutions. Subsequently biobanking for individuals is further segmented into umbilical cord/stem cell banking, ovum/ egg banking, sperm banking and biobanking for institutions is further segmented into tissue banking, cell banking service, organ banking, and repository services.
- Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is also segmented based on end-user. Asia-Pacific biopreservation market, by end-user is segmented into biobanks, gene banks, hospitals, other.
Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific biopreservation market is analysed and market size information is provided by country by product, biospecimens, application, cell providers, services and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific biopreservation market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Patient Epidemiology Analysis
Asia-Pacific biopreservation market also provides you with detailed market analysis for patient analysis, prognosis and cures. Prevalence, incidence, mortality, adherence rates are some of the data variables that are available in the report. Direct or indirect impact analysis of epidemiology to market growth are analysed to create a more robust and cohort multivariate statistical model for forecasting the market in the growth period.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific biopreservation market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific biopreservation market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific biopreservation market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co., LabVantage Solutions, Inc., Taylor-Wharton, Panasonic Corporation, QIAGEN, VWR International, LLC, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Henan Wobo Oil Machinery Equipment Co. Ltd., Shanghai Xinglu Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd,, among other domestic players. Market Share data is available for Asia-Pacific. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Biopreservation Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.