Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market By Product (Needle-Based Biopsy Instruments, Procedure Trays, Localization Wires, other Products), Application (Breast Biopsy, Lung Biopsy, Colorectal Biopsy, Prostate Biopsy, Other Applications), Guidance Technique (Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy, Stereotactic-Guided Biopsy, Mri-Guided Biopsy, Other Guidance Techniques), End User (Hospitals, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic and Imaging Centers), country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market
Asia-Pacific biopsy devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.08% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing incidents of cancer and increasing government initiatives.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market
Biopsy is a medical test conducted to evaluate and eliminate the body's cancer tissue. Biopsy is often used to obtain tissue sample to diagnose the disease when a patient is presumed of having cancer. There are different kinds of biopsy used in cancer diagnosis, including skin biopsy, fine needle aspiration, vacuum biopsy, shave biopsy, incision and excision biopsy, and needle biopsy. In needles, mechanical biopsy devices and biopsy guides, along with technological advances in significant computed tomography (CT) and ultrasonography (US) imaging techniques, there have been constant improvements.
- Increasing incidents of cancer, is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing government initiatives, is helping in the growth of the market
- Surging demand for minimally invasive surgeries, are the major factor for the growth of the market
- Technological advancement in the field of biopsy devices, drives the market growth
- Strict standards and regulation for the use of biopsy, hinders the growth of the market
- Expensive biopsy devices, also restricts the growth of the market
- Increasing complaints to breast cancer screening procedure, impeding growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market
- Needle-Based Biopsy Instruments
- Core Biopsy Devices
- Aspiration Biopsy Needles
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Devices
- Procedure Trays
- Localization Wires
- Other Products
- Breast Biopsy
- Lung Biopsy
- Colorectal Biopsy
- Prostate Biopsy
- Other Applications
By Guidance Technique
- Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Stereotactic-Guided Biopsy
- Mri-Guided Biopsy
- Other Guidance Techniques
By End User
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, FUJIFILM Corporation today announced that it has entered into an arrangement to purchase medwork GmbH, a firm that creates and sells tools for therapy and diagnostic endoscopy. Medwork creates, produces and sells in-house endoscopic tools. The firm offers a high quality of its products used in endoscopic procedures for bile ducts, pancreatic ducts and digestive tracts and a broad variety of apps including lithotrite, polypectomy and biopsy*, which are spread in Europe and Asia, including Japan.
- In January 2019, MobileODT, the maker of the Enhanced Visual Assessment (EVA) scheme, will work with Apollo Hospitals and Genworks to provide their FDA-cleared, mobile, smart colposcope. The project will implement the first large-scale Augmented Intelligence (AI) engine for use in the cervical cancer screening. This implementation will provide healthcare professionals with cutting-edge, yet a low-cost mobile technology connectivity to millions of women across the Indian subcontinent which previously had limited access to the life-saving cervical exams.
Asia-Pacific biopsy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopsy devices market for Asia Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific biopsy devices market are BD, Devicor Medical Products, Inc., ARGON MEDICAL., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, , Scion Medical Technologies, LLC, STERYLAB S.r.l., EndoMed Systems Alle Rechte vorbehalten, TSK Laboratory Asia PacificB.V., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Siemens, General Electric Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, SRL Diagnostics among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia Pacific biopsy devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)