Asia-Pacific Bone Marrow Biopsy Market, By Product Type (Needles, Instruments, Biopsy Gun, Procedure Trays, Others), Procedure Type (Hip Biopsy, Breastbone (Sternum) Biopsy, Percutaneous Trephine Biopsy, Tibia (Shin) Biopsy, Others), Biopsy Type (Core Needle Biopsy, Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy (VAB), Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy), Site (Posterior ILIAC Crest, Anterior ILIAC Crest, Calcaneus, Distal Tibia, Proximal Tibia, Proximal Humerus, Others), Technique (Flow Cytometry, Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (Fish), Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Karyotype Test, Others), Age (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), Application (Lymphoma Disease, Leukemia, Polycythemia Vera, Multiple Myeloma, Thrombocythemia, Myelofibrosis, Aplastic Anemia, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic and Research Organizations, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Bone Marrow Biopsy Market
Bone marrow biopsy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 39.84 million by 2027. The rising disposable income and increasing diagnosis rate of early detection are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Bone marrow is the delicate tissue inside the bones that make up blood cells. This includes red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. In bone marrow biopsy collection and examination of the soft tissue or sample is done under the microscope by a pathologist. There can be many reasons for conducting bone marrow biopsy of the patient for example anaemia, abnormal bleeding, and cancers that have spread to the bone marrow and even unexplained fevers.
Bone marrow biopsy market comprises features such as strategic initiatives by market players will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as technological advancements has enhanced the demand of bone marrow biopsy drugs and devices. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced bone marrow biopsy treatment which expected to provide various other opportunities in the bone marrow biopsy market. However, stringent regulatory framework and guidelines is another problem for the major manufacturers as well as for new players entering into the market. These stringent rules are very hard to follow for the manufacturers and if they are not able to practice these norms, FDA and other authorities take strict action against them which may hamper the growth of Asia-Pacific bone marrow biopsy market.
The bone marrow biopsy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The bone marrow biopsy market is segmented on the basis of product type, biopsy type, procedure type, site, technique, age, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into needles, biopsy gun, procedure trays, instruments and others. In 2020, needles segment is dominating the market as bone marrow biopsy needles are one of the most essential product in the bone marrow biopsy procedure. Further a variety of bone marrow biopsy needles are being manufactured with the new designs and ergonomics.
- On the basis of biopsy type, the market is segmented into core needle biopsy, vacuum-assisted biopsy (VAB) and fine needle aspiration biopsy. In 2020, core needle biopsy segment is expected to dominate the market as core needle biopsy is most performed bone marrow biopsy type for the diagnosis of bone marrow to find unexplained anaemia or abnormal numbers of blood cells (red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets) or lack of iron or cancers of the blood-forming tissue or cancers that have spread to the bone marrow or to find chemotherapy effects in the patients.
- On the basis of procedure type, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into hip biopsy, breastbone (sternum) biopsy, percutaneous trephine biopsy, tibia (shin) biopsy and others. In 2020, hip biopsy segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy are mostly preformed on hip bone as red marrow is mainly found in flat bones.
- On the basis of site, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into posterior iliac crest, anterior iliac crest, calcaneus, distal tibia, proximal tibia, proximal humerus and others. In 2020, posterior iliac crest segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy are mostly preferred to preformed on posterior iliac crest.
- On the basis of technique, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into flow cytometry, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), and karyotype test and other. In 2020, flow cytometry segment is expected to dominate the market as flow cytometry analysis is one of the most preferred technique for diagnosis of bone marrow as flow cytometry technique have no negative impact on disease detection and resulted in reduced utilization and cost.
- On the basis of age, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into geriatric, adult and pediatric. In 2020, geriatric segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy is mostly preformed in the geriatric patients for the diagnosis of lymphoma disease, leukemia, polycythemia vera, multiple myeloma, thrombocythemia, myelofibrosis, aplastic anemia as geriatric population are at high risk of developing cancer in the elderly age.
- On the basis of application, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into lymphoma disease, leukemia, polycythemia vera, multiple myeloma, thrombocythemia, myelofibrosis, aplastic anemia and others. In 2020, lymphoma disease segment is expected to dominate the market as bone marrow biopsy are mostly preformed for the diagnosis of lymphoma disease to find out abnormal cells develop in the bone marrow.
- On the basis of end user, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, ambulatory surgical centers, academic and research organizations and others. In 2020, hospital segment is expected to dominate the market as the bone marrow biopsy procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure in the hospital that normally takes less than 60 minutes and hospital are one of the first contact point and most trustable option for the patients in various countries.
- On the basis of distribution channel, bone marrow biopsy market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as most of the hospitals, diagnostic centers, ambulatory surgical centers and academic and research organizations are preferring direct tender for the seeking the benefits of bulk buying, discounts and easily availability of products.
Bone Marrow Biopsy Market Country Level Analysis
The bone marrow biopsy market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, biopsy type, procedure type, site, technique, age, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific bone marrow biopsy market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China accounted largest market share due to the growing geriatric populace pace in the China. Japan grows with nominal CAGR as the country has the advanced healthcare system. However, India grow with reasonable market share due to the growing initiative activities by major healthcare organization and government bodies.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness Program and Initiative
Bone marrow biopsy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in bone marrow biopsy industry with bone marrow biopsy sales, impact of advancement in the bone marrow biopsy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the bone marrow biopsy market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Bone Marrow Biopsy Market Share Analysis
The bone marrow biopsy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to bone marrow biopsy market.
The major players covered in the report are BD, Argon Medical, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Cardinal Health, Shanghai Mekon Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Teleflex Incorporated, Cook Medical (A subsidiary of Cook Group), Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH, GPC Medical Ltd., ST. Stone Medical Devices Pvt. Ltd., Suretech Medical Inc., Zhejiang Kindly Medical Devices Co., Ltd. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the bone marrow biopsy market.
- In 2011, Medtronic’s launched MARROWMAX Bone marrow aspiration needle kit and expanded its leading bone grafting product portfolio. This allowed them to serve more customers worldwide and more revenue collection from the segment.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the bone marrow biopsy market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for bone marrow biopsy.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Bone Marrow Biopsy Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.