Asia-Pacific Breast Reconstruction Market, By Technology (Inframammary, Peri-Areolar, Trans-Axillary, Transumbilical), Type (Alloplastic, Autologous), Reconstruction Shape (Round Implant Shape, Anatomical Implant Shape, Round Expander Shape, Anatomical Expander Shape), Placement (Dual-Plane Insertion, Subglandular Insertion, Submuscular Insertion), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Breast reconstruction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 910.64 million by 2027 from USD 459.58 million in 2019. Rising incidence of breast cancer and increased demand of breast reconstruction are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Breast reconstruction is redeveloping of breast in women’s. It involves creating a natural-looking breast using autologous tissue or prosthetic material. Breast reconstruction surgery is basically of two types as Implants or prosthetics which includes silicone or saline implants and another is autologous or skin flap surgery which includes the use of tissue from any other part of the patients’ body. Breast reconstruction is performed by various technologies as nipple reconstruction techniques, new wireless device, lipofilling for instance.
Rising prevalence & incidence of breast cancer, increasing aesthetic appearance, growing awareness about reconstructive breast surgeries acts as a driver for the growth of the breast reconstruction market. However, the product recall, high cost of treatment, stringent government regulation acts as a restraint in the growth of the of the breast reconstruction market. The emergence of COVID-19 acts as a challenging factor for the growth of the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market.
Rising prevalence & incidence of breast cancer, increasing aesthetic appearance, growing awareness about reconstructive breast surgeries acts as a driver for the growth of the breast reconstruction market. However, the product recall, high cost of treatment, stringent government regulation acts as a restraint in the growth of the of the breast reconstruction market.
Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Breast Reconstruction Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented on the basis of technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into inframammary, peri-areolar, trans-axillary and transumbilical. In 2020, inframammary segment is dominating the market because it is the most preferred technique to perform breast construction by surgeons, as it provides simple and broad control of the implantation of breast implants by surgeons.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into alloplastic and autologous. In 2020, autologous segment is dominating the market because as a result of this operation, the reconstructed breast looks more like normal compared to the alloplastic breast reconstruction.
- On the basis of reconstruction shape, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape, round expander shape and anatomical expander shape. In 2020, round implant shape segment is dominating the market because these implants are more economical as compared to the teardrop implants.
- On the basis of placement, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into dual-plane insertion, subglandular insertion and submuscular insertion. In 2020, dual-plane insertion segment is dominating the market because this placement method decreases the risk of damaging the milk ducts and related nerves contributing to a high breastfeeding success rate.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because hospitals have ability to make high capital investments to bring technologically advanced and latest breast reconstruction devices and accessories.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market is segmented into direct tenders and retail. In 2020, direct tenders segment is dominating the market because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher; so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Asia-Pacific Breast Reconstruction Market Country Level Analysis
Breast reconstruction market is analysed and market size information is provided by technology, type, reconstruction shape, placement, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market report are the China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the breast reconstruction market due to the opportunity of emerging market in the region and Asia-Pacific is expected to growth with the highest CAGR in the forecast period due to rising prevalence of breast cancer in the region. China is dominating in the market and leading the growth in the Asia-Pacific market due to increased demand for breast reconstruction due to breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer diagnosed in the women. Japan is growing with the second highest growth due to rising demand for aesthetic procedures in the region, whereas South Korea is showing substantial growth due to the surging adoption of aesthetic breast surgery procedures to treat breast ptosis.
The country section of the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Acquisition and Merger in Breast Reconstruction Market is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Breast Reconstruction Market
Breast reconstruction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with breast reconstruction sales, impact of advancement in the Breast reconstruction and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the breast reconstruction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Breast Reconstruction Market Share Analysis
Breast reconstruction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to breast reconstruction market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific breast reconstruction market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., AbbVie Inc., GC Aesthetics, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, AirXpanders, Inc., CEREPLAS, DPS Technology Development Ltd, Integra LifeSciences, KOKEN CO., LTD., LABORATORIES ARION, PMT Corporation, Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd., Sientra, Inc. and Wanhe among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the breast reconstruction market.
- In March 2019, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.’s brand Mentor received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the MemoryShape device under Premarket Approval (PMA) Application. This has helped the company in expanding its portfolio in the breast reconstruction implant market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the breast reconstruction market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Breast Reconstruction.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Breast Reconstruction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.