Asia-Pacific CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment, By Product (Autologous CAR-T Cells, Allogeneic CAR-T Cells), Structure (First Generation CAR-T Cells, Second Generation Car-T Cells, Third Generation CAR-T Cells, Fourth Generation CAR-T Cells), Targeted Antigens (Antigens on Solid Tumors, Antigens on Hematologic Malignancies, Others), Brand (Yescarta, Kymriah, Tecartus, Others), Therapeutic Application (Hematological Malignancies, Pancreatic Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Follicular Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacy, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market
Asia-Pacific CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 30.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 267.08 million by 2028. Increase in usage of CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases and increasing prevalence of cancer are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
CAR-T cell therapy treatment comprises features such increasing need for safe and effective product will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth. Rising investment in research regarding the development of CAR-T cell therapy is expected to provide various other opportunities in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. However, adverse side effects of therapies and high cost associated with therapies expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The demand for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment has been increased in both developed as well as in developing countries and the reason behind this is a rise in awareness about immunotherapies for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment and increase in investment for research and development. The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market will grow in the forecasted period with the increasing prevalence of cancers.
The adverse side effects of therapies and high cost associated with therapies are expected to restraint the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market growth.
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Scope and Market Size
CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented on the based on the basis of product, structure, targeted antigens, brand, therapeutic application, end user, distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into autologous CAR-T cells and allogeneic CAR-T cells. In 2021, autologous CAR-T cells segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because the drugs approved for CAR-T cell therapy are autologous in nature. These cells are easy to manufacture because they are derived from the patient own cells or plasma. Moreover, intensive research is ongoing on autologous cells.
- On the basis of structure, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into first generation CAR-T cells, second generation CAR-T cells, third generation CAR-T cells and fourth generation CAR-T cells. In 2021, second generation CAR-T cells segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because the approved therapies are second generation based structure. Moreover, second generation are highly specific in nature which recognizes and binds tumor specific antigens.
- On the basis of targeted antigens, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into antigens on solid tumors, antigens on hematologic malignancies and others. In 2021, antigens on hematologic malignancies segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because drugs approved for CAR-T cell therapy are majorly used for hematologic malignancies and ongoing extensive research development.
- On the basis of brand, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into yescarta, kymriah, tecartus and others. In 2021, yescarta segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because yescarta is the first approved CAR-T cell therapy for oncology therapeutic class. Moreover, yescarta accounts the highest sale.
- On the basis of therapeutic application, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into hematological malignancies, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, gastric cancer, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, mantle cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, acute lymphoblastic leukemia and others. In 2021, hematological malignancies segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because yescarta accounts the major revenue in the market and the follicular lymphoma is the major indication for yescarta.
- On the basis of end user, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is dominating the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market because CAR-T cell therapy required highly trained professionals with advanced technology laboratories. So, the hospitals have all the advanced equipment and technology with trained professionals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is segmented into hospitals pharmacy and others. In 2021, hospitals pharmacy segment is expected to dominate the CAR-T cell therapy treatment distribution channel because hospitals pharmacy are the central part of the hospitals, all the infusion related and medication related delivery sold by the pharmacy department.
CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The CAR-T cell therapy treatment market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of product, structure, targeted antigens, brand, therapeutic application, end user, distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Autologous CAR-T cells segment in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to continuous research and development related to the CAR-T cell therapy. Japan is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market and autologous CAR-T cells segment is dominating in this country because due to increasing healthcare expenditure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Awareness about Immunotherapies and Increasing Investment in Research and Development are Boosting the Market Growth of CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market
CAR-T cell therapy treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in CAR-T cell therapy treatment industry with CAR-T cell therapy treatment drugs sales, impact of advancement in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market Share Analysis
CAR-T cell therapy treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to CAR-T cell therapy treatment market.
The major companies which are dealing in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment are Autolus, Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., AbbVie Inc., Novartis AG, Cartherics Pty ltd, CARINA BIOTECH, and TC BIOPHAR Mamong others global and domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market.
- In February 2021, AbbVie Inc. had announced the collaboration with the Caribou Biosciences which is the biotechnology leading company in the clinical-stage CRISPR genome editing. The companies have entered into the collaboration and license agreement for the research and development of the chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cell therapeutics. The allogeneic CAR-T cell therapies showed positive impact on the cancer patients but the rejection of CAR-T cells by the host immune system has been considered as one of the challenge for the researchers therefore, Caribou Biosciences technology that is CRISPR genome editing will be engineered to the CAR-T cells so that it can endure the host immune attack which can benefit the large patient population. This collaboration helped the company to be considered in the market who is involved in the development of the innovative CAR-T therapies and overcome the issues related with this therapy which will increase the status in the market and directly increases their company growth.
- In July 2020, Kite Pharma (a subsidiary of Gilead Sciences, Inc.) had announced that the company has received the USFDA approval for Tecartus (brexucabtagene autoleucel) which was previously known as KTE-X19 which was considered as only CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of refractory mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). The product has been granted with Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) from FDA. The single infusion of this product found 62% had showed complete response and 87% patients’ responded positive. This product is considered as the first cell therapy for the patients suffering from relapsed/refractory MCL. This helped the company to get recognized as one of the company to develop a CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of the refractory large B-cell lymphoma after the two or three therapies which will increase the demand in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the CAR-T cell therapy treatment market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for CAR-T cell therapy.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific CAR-T Cell Therapy Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.