Asia-Pacific Cardiac Pacemakers Market Type (MRI Compatible Pacemaker, Conventional Pacemaker, Implantable Pacemaker, External Pacemaker), Technology (Single-chamber Pacemaker, Dual-chamber Pacemaker, Biventricular/CRT Pacemaker), Application (Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Asia-Pacific cardiac pacemakers market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidents of poor cardiac rate or heart failure.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Pacemakers Market
The pacemaker is an electrical device used to control arrhythmias, which contributes to irregular heartbeat. If the person dies from arrhythmia, the heart is slow enough to send enough blood to the other parts of the body, contributing to exhaustion or fainting. Cardiac pacemakers have experienced significant demand due to growing cases of poor heart rhythm and heart failure. The primary purpose of a pacemaker is to sustain an acceptable heart rate, either because the normal pacemaker of the heart is not quick enough, or because there is a barrier in the electrical conductive mechanism of the body.
- Growing cases of poor heart rate or heart failure, drives the market growth
- Technological advancements such as expansion of MRI compatible pacemakers, drives the market growth
- Rising dominance of lifestyle-related disorders, drives the market growth
- Favorable reimbursements & government initiatives, is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of application and its maintenance, are hindering the market growth
- Power of safety regulations, is hampering the growth of market
- Cyber security threat associated with connected pacemakers, impacts on the growth of market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Pacemakers Market
- MRI Compatible Pacemakers
- Conventional Pacemakers
- External Pacemaker Devices
- Implantable Pacemaker Devices
- Dual-Chamber Pacemakers
- Single-Chamber Pacemakers
- Biventricular/CRT Pacemakers
- Atrial Fibrillation
By End User
- Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, scientists have developed pacemakers that can be driven by heartbeat energy and successfully tested the system in pigs. The traditional pacemaker is inserted just underneath the skin below the collarbone. The battery and electronics produce electrical signals that are sent to the heart by way of implanted electrodes. By the development of this product company can expand its product portfolio as well as increase its market share which further helps to increase sales and revenues of company.
- In January 2017, BIOTRONIK has launched Reduced-Size Edora Pacemakers in Japan with a battery life of up to 14 years or more, Edora achieves smaller sizes without impacting device longevity. The size reduction reached with the new BIOTRONIK pacemakers does not sacrifice reliability and is more appropriate to the Japanese patient population. With this launch the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
Asia-Pacific cardiac pacemakers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac pacemakers market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific cardiac pacemakers market are Abbott, Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc., Cardinal Health, Hamad Medical Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Cook Japan, Pacetronix, Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd., lepumedical, Terumo Medical Corporation, and Biotronik among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Pacemakers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific cardiac pacemakers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)