Asia-Pacific Cardiac Stents Market By Type (Bare-Metal Stents, Drug-Eluting Stents, Bio Absorbable Stents), By Mode of Delivery (Balloon-Expandable Stents, Self-Expanding Stents), By Material (Metallic Stents, Other Stents), By End User (Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Stents Market
Asia-Pacific cardiac stents market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the rise in elderly population, rising incidence of cancer and technical developments in ostomy products.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Stents Market
Cardiac stents are tiny flexible pipes used in individuals with Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) to treat enclosed and barred coronary artery. It reduces chest pain symptoms (angina) and helps treat a heart attack. These stent types are also known as cardiac stents or stents. They consist of metal mesh and during a technique known as percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) or angioplasties have been deployed in restricted coronary arteries.
- Technological advancements in the fields of cardiac stents is boosting the growth of the market
- Increased coronary artery diseases incidence and subsequent PCI growth is driving the growth of the market
- Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures is surging the growth of the market
- Increasing geriatric population is propelling the growth of the market
- Alternative coronary artery disease therapy availability is hampering the growth of the market
- Product approval strict regulations is hindering the growth of the market
- Product failure and cancellation of the product is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Stents Market
- Bare-Metal Stents
- Drug-Eluting Stents
- Bio absorbable Stents
By Mode of Delivery
- Balloon-Expandable Stents
- Self-Expanding Stents
- Metallic Stents
- Cobalt Chromium
- Platinum Chromium
- Nickel Titanium
- Stainless Steel
- Other Stents
By End User
- Cardiac Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Terumo Corporation has announced the release of MISAGO RX Self-expanding Peripheral Stent for use in iliac arteries. The product is being used in the Japanese market for the processing of peripheral artery disease. MISAGO is the world's first SFA Self-Expanding RX stent device, and has recently been approved on the internet for use in iliac vessels with initial permission of the SFA. For this reason a hydrophilic covering was added to the design for smoother access to the lesion at its distal tip and the stent sheath.
- In February 2019, Alvimedica Turkish medical company seeks to join the Middle East industry to its fresh manufacturing plant. The firm will manufacture 900,000 stents per year as long as the factory runs at full capacity as the new production plant will be launched in Turkey next month.
Asia-Pacific cardiac stents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Cardiac stents market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific cardiac stents market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biosensors International Group, Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biotronik, Terumo Corporation, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., Vascular Concept. and Alvimedica among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Cardiac Stents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific cardiac stents market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)