Asia-Pacific Cell Sorting Market, By Product & Services (Cell Sorters, Reagents & Kits, Consumables and Cell Sorting Services), Technology (Fluorescence- Based Droplet Cell Sorting, Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS), Micro-Electromechanical Systems (MEMS) – Microfluidics, Gradient Centrifugation, Immunodensity Cell Separation, Sedimentation, Cell Markers-Based, Buoyancy-Activated Cell Sorting (SACS) and Others), Application (Research and Clinical), End User (Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Medical & Academic Institutions, Hospitals & Clinical Testing Laboratories, Diagnostic Laboratories and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Cell sorting market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 88.45 million by 2027 from USD 57.54 million in 2019.
Increasing technological advancements in cell sorters and wide acceptance of cell sorting techniques in various applications are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Cell sorting is a procedure for taking cells from an organism and then separate the cells based on their type. This cell sorting procedure works in a similar way to a flow cytometer is a cell sorter. A single-cell suspension of fluorescently labelled cells moves through a fluidic system and the fluorescent molecules are excited by lasers, causing the droplet containing the cell to change its charge.
The procedures of cell sorting allow the separation of cells based on their intra- or extra-cellular properties, including DNA, RNA and protein interactions. In the procedure of cell sorting, various types of cell sorters such as benchtop and compact, reagents and kits including stem cell sorting and analysis kit, neural cell sorting kit, cell selection kits, dyes and consumables as media, beads, cell enrichment columns and disposables are used, which makes the procedure of cell sorting simple and result oriented.
Increasing research activities on cell sorting, rising funding and investments for the development of innovative cell sorting techniques advanced cell sorters, increasing technological advancements in cell sorters, growing prevalence of cancer and wide acceptance of cell sorting techniques in various applications are the main drivers of demand for cell sorting. However, the high cost of cell sorting products and increasing usages of refurbished and reused cell sorter are expected to hinder the growth of cell sorting market during the forecast period.
The cell sorting market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product & services, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product & services, the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is segmented into cell sorters, reagents & kits, consumables and cell sorting services. In 2020, cell sorters segment is expected to dominate the global cell sorting market because in the Asia-pacific region there is huge adoption of advance technology based cell sorters and kits and reagents in research and diagnostic laboratories for performing various types of applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research, and drug discovery
- On the basis of technology, the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is segmented into Fluorescence- based droplet cell sorting, magnetic-activated cell sorting (MACS), micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) – microfluidics, gradient centrifugation, immunodensity cell separation, sedimentation, cell markers-based, buoyancy-activated cell sorting (SACS) and others. In 2020, fluorescence- based droplet cell sorting segment is expected to dominate the global cell sorting market due to the high usage of fluorescence- based cell sorters in various research laboratories and academic and medical institutes
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is segmented into research and clinical. In 2020, research segment is expected to dominate the global cell sorting market due to the increasing usage of cell sorters for various applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research and drug discovery
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is segmented into research institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, medical & academic institutions, hospitals & clinical testing laboratories, diagnostic laboratories and others. In 2020, research institutes segment is expected to dominate the global cell sorting market due to the extensive use of cell sorters in research institutes for various applications such as immunology & cancer research, stem cell research and drug discovery
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the global cell sorting market due to the bulk purchasing cost of cell sorters which minimizes and is affordable for research institutes and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Cell Sorting Market Country Level Analysis
The cell sorting market is analysed and market size information is provided by product & services, technology, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Cell sorting market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted periods as in the Asia-Pacific’s countries demand for cell sorting is increasing very rapidly. China is expected to dominate in the market in the Asia-Pacific market. China is one of the world's leading countries in the rapidly growing analysis frequency with increasing R&D activities for launching advance technology based cell sorters.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Collaboration and Product Launch by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Cell sorting Market
Cell sorting market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with Cell sorting sales, impact of advancement in the Cell sorting and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Cell sorting market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cell sorting Market Share Analysis
Cell sorting market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cell sorting market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific cell sorting market are Miltenyi Biotec, Sony Biotechnology Inc. (a subsidiary of Sony Corporation), Union Biometrica, Inc. (a subsidiary of Harvard Bioscience), STEMCELL Technologies Inc., TERUMO BCT, INC. (a subsidiary of Terumo Corporation), Abgenex, Sepmag, NanoCellect Biomedical, Molecular Machines & Industries GmbH, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., On-chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd, Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (a subsidiary of Danaher), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Luminex Corporation, pluriSelect Life Science UG (haftungsbeschränkt) & Co. KG, Bay bioscience Co., Ltd, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Cell sorting market.
- In June 2019, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (a subsidiary of Danaher) Life Sciences announced that they have acquired Cytobank which is a single cell data analysis, software as a service (SaaS) company. This development enhanced the credibility of the company
- In April 2018, BD launched BD FACSymphony S6 cell sorter, this new product has ability to sort cell populations to better understand cell phenotypes for multi-omics research as well as immunology. This development has enhanced the company product portfolio and generated adequate revenue
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the cell sorting market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for cell sorting.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Cell Sorting Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.