Asia-Pacific Cleaning Robot Market, By Product Type (Lawn Cleaning Robots, Floor Cleaning Robots, Pool Cleaning Robots, Window Cleaning Robots, Others), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Components (Brushes, Chassis, Sensors & Electronic Circuit, Motor & Controllers, Battery System, Others), Utility Type (Personal Cleaning Robots, Professional Cleaning Robots), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Cleaning Robot Market
Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 25.6% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 12,746.14 million by 2029. Increase in the requirement of quick-decision making process in biotechnology is e expected to drive the growth of the market significantly.
Cleaning robots are autonomous robots that perform UV sterilization, mopping, and other domestic tasks such as cleaning floors, pools, lawns, windows, and other surfaces. Cleaning robots are used in various industries, including healthcare, commercial, and others. Floor-cleaning robots, Lawn-cleaning robots, Pool-cleaning robots, and Window-cleaning robots are some of the product types. Factors like increasing adoptions for automation technologies in household appliances, as well as the convenience afforded by its small size and self-operating capabilities, are boosting the growth of the cleaning robot market during the forecast period
Penetration of automation in household appliances is the major driving factor in the market. Inability of cleaning robots to cope up with obstruction while cleaning can prove to be a challenge however Increase in acquisition & partnership for cleaning robots among the organizations prove to be an opportunity. The restraint is higher cost associated with cleaning robots. Also challenges faced due to the impact of Covid-19 on the supply chain of the raw materials are the restraining factors.
The cleaning robot market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the cleaning robot market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Cleaning Robot Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into five notable segments namely, product type, offering, components, utility type & end-user.
- On the basis of product type, the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into lawn cleaning robots, floor cleaning robots, pool cleaning robots, window cleaning robots & others. In 2022, floor cleaning robots segment is expected to hold the highest market share due to rapid growth in demand for automated floor cleaning in residential and commercial applications.
- On the basis of offering, the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into hardware, software & services. In 2022, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market due to its importance for mechanical functioning of cleaning robots.
- On the basis of components, the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into motors & controllers, battery system, sensors & electronic circuit, wheels, brushes, chassis & others. In 2022, motors & controllers are expected to dominate the market due to its wide usage in cleaning robot for applications like wheel motion, suction fans among others.
- On the basis of utility type, the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into personal cleaning robots & professional cleaning robots. In 2022, personal cleaning robot is expected to dominate the market with the rapid adoption of smart home technologies and awareness about household cleanliness.
- On the basis of end-user, the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market is segmented into residential, commercial & industrial. In 2022, residential segment is expected to dominate the market as the due to rising awareness about residential cleaning requirements and technological advances in personal service robots.
Cleaning Robot Market Country Level Analysis
The cleaning robot market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, voltage rating, shed material type, shed design, product type and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the cleaning robot market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific region due high rate of product development and distribution in various this country for disinfection and cleaning applications.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancement & Modernization in the Field of Robotics is Boosting the Market Growth of Cleaning Robot Market
The cleaning robot market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Cleaning Robot Market Share Analysis
Cleaning robot market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cleaning robot market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific cleaning robot market are Maytronics, SoftBank Robotics America, Inc., gaussian robotics, iRobot Corporation, Dyson, Pentair, LG Electronics, Zodiac Pool Systems LLC, SAMSUNG, ILIFE, HOBOT, ECOVACS, Hayward Industries, Inc., BISSELL Inc., Amano Corporation, MATSUTEK Co., LTD, Miele & Cie. KG, Neato robotics, Inc., Roborock, Xiaomi Inc., Milagrow Business & Knowledge Solutions (Pvt.) Limited & Makita Corporation among others.
Many new product developments, business expansions, contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the cleaning robot market.
- In August 2021, ECOVACS had expanded their DEEBOT vacuuming and mopping series with the launch of T8 series of robots – the DEEBOT OZMO T8. This had further help the company to provide hassle free cleaning technology to the consumer in the market.
- In August 2021, MATSUTEK Co., LTD and MSI had come up together to develop a 3-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner. MSI took charge of the design and the manufacturing of the mother board and wireless module of the product. This had further helped the company to make a foot print into the premium market.