Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Particle Counters Market, By Type (Portable Particle Counter, Handheld Particle Counter and Remote Particle Counter), Particle Size (0.1 µm – 0.2 µm , 0.2 µm –0.3 µm, 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm, 0.5 µm – 5 µm And More than 5 µm), Flow Rate Capacity (Low Flow, Standard Flow and High Flow), Facility (Small, Large), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry, Semiconductor and Electronics Industry, Chemical Industry and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and third Party Distributors), Country (Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.50% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 130.70 million by 2028 from USD 86.52 million in 2020. The rising incidence of diabetes and growth of novel technological advancements for cleanroom particle counters are likely to be the major drivers which propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
A cleanroom particle counter is an instrument, which detects, measures and counts the particles one at a time. The cleanroom particle counter differ widely based upon particle threshold, cost, and features. The important function of cleanroom particle counter is to determine and measure the air measure quality by enumeration and sizing the particles in the air. Since cleanrooms have defined particle count limits, therefore they are used to test and classify the cleanrooms to ensure it is up to standard norm. The first priority to consider, when selecting a cleanroom particle counter is to observe the size of the particles, that we need to monitor. The International Standard Organisation (ISO) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
There are three types of cleanroom particle counter are portable, handheld and remote. The portable cleanroom particle counter are easy to use and can be carried from one location to another location. The handheld cleanroom particle counter are designed to be operated while being held in the hand. The Remote particle counter are used to continually monitor airborne particle levels in real time. These three types of cleanroom particle counter are designed for easy integration into the standard operating procedure (SOP) for cleanliness monitoring for aseptic fill, routine environmental monitoring the cleanroom.
The driving factors responsible for the growth of the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market are the prevalence of skin diseases and the rising awareness for monitoring the cleanroom air contamination. However, the factors which are expected to restrain the market are the rise in cost of cleanroom particle counter and the technical issues faced, while using the cleanroom particle counter. Moreover, the growth potential in the emerging economies for cleanroom particle counter bolsters the cleanroom particle counters market growth. However the rise in cost, the stringent regulations imposed and the cleanroom particle counter being inaccessible to developing countries are the restraints which can hinder the market growth. The increased cost of wound debridement products, inconsistencies in the material used and regulatory laws imposed are the restraints which can hinder the market growth.
The Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented on the basis of type, particles size, flow rate capacity, facility type, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into portable particle counter, handheld particle counter and remote particle counter. In 2021 the portable segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market due to wide usage of the portable particle counter in research laboratories and biotechnology companies in China and Japan.
- On the basis of particle size, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into 0.1 µm – 0.2 µm , 0.2 µm – 0.3 µm, 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm , 0.5 µm – 5 µm and more than 5 µm. In 2021, the 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market due to the maximum penetration of 0.3 µm – 0.5 µm particles.
- On the basis of flow rate capacity, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into low flow, standard flow and high flow. In 2021, the standard flow segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market, due to rise of business expansion and the ability of the standard flow particle counter to count and size the number of particles.
- On the basis of facility type, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into small and large. In 2021, the small segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market due to the presence of small research experiments conducted in the small cleanroom facility.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, semiconductor and electronics industry, chemical industry and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market, due to growth in the biotechnology industry in Asia-Pacific and use of handheld particle counters for measuring air quantity are predicted to dominate the market
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is segmented into direct tenders and third party distributors. In 2021, the direct tenders segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market since it’s a less expensive procedure and rise in number of contracts.
Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Particle Counters Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market is analysed and market size information is provided by products, wound type, method, and end user.
The countries covered in the cleanroom particle counters market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate in the market as it is the leading countries to inculcate cleanroom particle counters.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Growth Potential for Cleanroom Particle Counters in Emerging Economies and the Strategic Initiatives by Market Players
Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with cleanroom particle counters sales, impact of advancement in the cleanroom particle counters and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cleanroom particle counters market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Cleanroom particle counters Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cleanroom particle counters market.
The major companies providing the Asia-Pacific cleanroom particle counters are Setra Systems, IQAir, Particle Measuring Systems, Beckman Coulter, Inc., RION, Co. Ltd, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, GRIMM Aerosol Technik Ainring GmbH & Co. KG, PCE Deutschland GmbH, Zhejiang FUXIA Medical Technology Co.,Ltd., Particles Plus, Inc., Suzhou Sujing Automation Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd, Honri Airclean Technology Co. Ltd, Merck KGaA, Met One Instruments Inc., Sentry Air Systems, Inc., DylosCorporation.com, HIYI, Temtop Inc, HYDAC, and Veltek Associates, Inc. among others.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The strategic initiatives by market players along with new technological advancements for cleanroom particle counters are bridging the gap for cleanroom particle counters.
- In March 2021, the Zhejiang FUXIA Medical Technology Co., Ltd, had expanded its business expansion in China. Initially the factory was shut down due to the pandemic. However it has reopened and the production of the cleanroom particle counters have begun. The expansion would increase the rise in sales, increase the cost and bring a positive impact in the market growth.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the cleanroom particle counters market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for cleanroom particle counters market.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Cleanroom Particle Counters Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.