Asia-Pacific Clinical Perinatal Software Market, By Type (Product and Services), Deployment Models (On–Premise, Cloud–Based and Web-Based), Applications (Fetal Monitoring, Workflow Management, Patient Documentation, EMR Workflow Management and Others), End User (Hospitals, Speciality/ Maternity Clinics and Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Clinical perinatal software market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 51.57 million by 2027 from USD 26.99 million in 2019. Increasing awareness to provide better care to the pregnant women is the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Clinical perinatal software comprises features such as advanced statistical analysis which is improving the clinical efficiency as well as standardization of care at the time of childbirth. Clinical perinatal software offers constant analysis as well as well-organized display of real-time complex data for encouraging the better human recognition and communication concerning the difficulties at the time of labor. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced software and expected to provide various other opportunities in the clinical perinatal software market. However, high cost of perinatal software and stringent legal framework is expected to restraint the market growth.
The Clinical Perinatal Software Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Clinical Perinatal Software Market Scope and Market Size
Clinical perinatal software market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment models, applications and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product and services. Product segment is sub-segmented into integrated software and standalone software. In 2020, product segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific clinical perinatal software market as the perinatal software is the most preferred software type by obstetrician and clinicians for the various clinical test analyses such as fetal monitoring and perinatal clinical data.
- On the basis of deployment models, the market is segmented into on–premise, cloud–based and web-based. In 2020, on–premise segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific clinical perinatal software market as most of the healthcare facilities prefer on-premise clinical perinatal software for the data integrity and easy accessibility of data.
- On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into fetal monitoring, workflow management, patient documentation, EMR workflow management and others. In 2020, fetal monitoring segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific clinical perinatal software market as obstetrician are majorly using clinical perinatal software for fetal heart rate monitoring for the detection of heart rate pattern during labor. Clinical perinatal software is empowering obstetrician to take certain steps to provide treatment in the underlying problem and to form decision related to labor safety to continue the work along with the problems present.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality/ maternity clinics and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific clinical perinatal software market as hospitals are the first contact point and the most trustable option for the patients in various countries.
Clinical Perinatal Software Market Country Level Analysis
The clinical perinatal software market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, deployment models, applications and end user.
The countries covered in clinical perinatal software market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Japan is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to the increasing number of which operates clinical perinatal software to improve quality of care by analysing the future risk and complication during the pregnancy period.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness Regarding the Health of Pregnant Women
Clinical perinatal software market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with clinical perinatal software sales, impact of advancement in the clinical perinatal software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the clinical perinatal software market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Clinical Perinatal Software Market Share Analysis
Clinical perinatal software market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to clinical perinatal software market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Cerner Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Inc., Meridian Health Informaticsm, K2 Medical Systems Ltd, Epic Systems Corporation, EdanUSA and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the clinical perinatal software market.
- In May 2017, K2 Medical Systems Ltd. launched INFANT-Guardian software, this new system is used to monitor fetal heart rate at the time of labor. By launching the new product, the company enhanced their product portfolio.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the clinical perinatal software market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for clinical perinatal software.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Clinical Perinatal Software Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.