Asia-Pacific Cochlear Implants Market By Type (Products, Accessories and Software),Technology (Electro-Acoustic Stimulation (EAS), Acoustic Amplification Technology and Electro-Stimulation Technology), Age (Adults and Paediatrics), End User (Hospitals, ENT Clinics and Ambulatory Surgery Center), Distribution Channel (Direct and Retail), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Cochlear Implants Market
Cochlear implants market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 11.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 818.01 million by 2027. Growing digitization and transformation of infrastructure in the healthcare sector in Asia-Pacific countries is boosting the market growth in the region. Asia-Pacific region is growing due to large population with high prevalence of hearing disorders. Cochlear implants are dominating in the region as the technology is available at lower prices in the region as compared to other parts of the world.
This Cochlear Implants Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Cochlear Implants Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific cochlear implants market is segmented of the basis type, technology, age, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into product, accessories and software. In Asia-Pacific, the product segment is dominating due to increasing number of public and private initiatives to improve access to healthcare to the masses.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into electro-acoustic stimulation (EAS), acoustic amplification technology and electro-stimulation technology. In Asia-Pacific, electro-acoustic stimulation (EAS) is dominating as a number of countries in Asia-Pacific are newly adapting to the technology and this technology is most prevalent among all.
- On the basis of age, the market is segmented into adults and paediatrics. In Asia-Pacific, the adults segment is dominating due to large number of adults in the region as compared to children.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ENT clinics and ambulatory surgery centre. In Asia-Pacific, hospitals are dominating in the market as the number of hospitals is increasing in the region due to development of healthcare infrastructure.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail. In Asia-Pacific, direct is dominating in the market as the most cost-efficient mode of buying all kinds of materials by hospitals.
Cochlear Implants Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, technology, age, end user, distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the cochlear implants market report are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
China cochlear implants market is dominating the market due to transformation of the healthcare infrastructure across the country.
The country section of the cochlear implants market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Cochlear Implants for Higher Efficiency to Cater to Large Population
Asia-Pacific cochlear implants market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of product for cochlear implants market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the cochlear implants market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cochlear Implants Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific cochlear implants market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific cochlear implants market.
The major players covered in the report are Cochlear Ltd, MED-EL Medical Electronics, Advanced Bionics AG, Medtronic, Oticon, Nurotron Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Widex A/S among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- Cochlear Ltd. showcased its product in the Consumer Electronics show (CES) in Las Vegas in January, 2019 for the first time to enhance awareness among consumers for the whole range of product portfolio as well as the company. This advertisement of the product will help the company to increase in sales and revenue of Cochlear Ltd. in future.
- Advanced Bionics AG launched the New HiRes Ultra Cochlear Implant in September, 2016 which was beneficial for the inner delicate structure of cochlea and provides protection to cochlea also. It is the thinnest implant device made by Advanced Bionics AG and is useful for patients.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Cochlear Implants Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.