Asia-pacific Cocoa Products Market, By Type of Cocoa (Forastero Cocoa, Criollo Cocoa and Trinitario Cocoa), Product Type (Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Beans, Cocoa Powder & Cake, Cocoa Liquor & Paste, Cocoa Nibs and Others), Source (Inorganic and Organic), Application (Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Personal Care & Cosmetics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Cocoa Products Market
Cocoa products market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 5,554.75 million by 2027. Increasing demand of chocolate products in the region which increases the application of cocoa in industries is the factors for the market growth.
The consumption of the cocoa products can help to control the heart and blood pressure diseases. So, the increase in the awareness of the cocoa products on health will help to boost the cocoa products market. With the increasing in industrial application of cocoa, the demand for the cocoa will increase which will help to drive the cocoa products market. High sugar content in the cocoa products will be the restraining factor for the cocoa products market.
Asia-Pacific region is dominating due to the population of the countries such as China and India is very huge due to which the demand of the chocolate products in bakery is increasing and it is the reason why the usage of cocoa products has increased in the region.
This cocoa products market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Cocoa Products Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented on the basis of type of cocoa, product type, source, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type of cocoa, Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented into forastero cocoa, criollo cocoa and trinitario cocoa. Forastero cocoa segment is dominating among the entire segment because of increasing demand of forastero cocoa in chocolate industries in the region.
- On the basis of product type, Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented into cocoa butter, cocoa beans, cocoa powder & cake, cocoa liquor & paste, cocoa nibs and others. Cocoa beans segment is dominating in the region due to the easy availability of the roasted cocoa beans which is used in the chocolate industry for the manufacturing of the dark chocolate.
- On the basis of source, Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented into organic and inorganic. Inorganic segment is dominating the region since majority of the cocoa beans are produced using conventional method due to their cost effectiveness to small growers in the region.
- On the basis of application, Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented into food & beverages, dietary supplements, personal care & cosmetics and others. Food & beverages segment is dominating the Asia-pacific market due to more demand of chocolate products which contains the cocoa beans and butter as a raw material.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct is dominating the Asia-pacific market due to bulk purchasing of the cocoa for the production of chocolate products in the region.
Asia-Pacific Cocoa Products Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific cocoa products market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type of cocoa, product type, source, application and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific cocoa products market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and New Zealand, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- In Asia-Pacific, China is dominating the market due to increasing demand for the chocolate biscuits and chocolate bars due to the perfect dark chocolate flavour comes from roasted cocoa beans is the main concern of food industries in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Awareness Regarding Health Benefits of Cocoa in Cocoa Products Market
Asia-Pacific cocoa products market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for cocoa products market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in cocoa beans regulatory scenarios and their impact on the cocoa products market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cocoa Products Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific cocoa products market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific cocoa products market.
The major players covered in the report are Olam International, Cargill, Incorporated, Barry Callebaut, NATRA, TOUTON S.A., Kuruvilla & Sons, Nestle, JBCOCOA Sdn. Bhd., Ecuakao Group Ltd, Jindal Cocoa and other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In May 2020, Barry Callebaut has announced to acquire GKC foods in Australia for the production of the chocolate line. This development helps the company to increase the production capacity and revenue in near future.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Cocoa Products Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.