Asia-Pacific Commercial Turf Utility Vehicle Market, By Propulsion Type (Electric, Gasoline, Diesel), Power Output (8KW-15KW, > 8KW), Subscription (New Purchase, Rental), Seating Capacity (2 Seater and More Than 2 Seater), Turf Type (Natural Grass, Artificial Grass), Towing Capacity (Less Than 680, More Than 680), Application (Golf Courses, Hotel & Resorts, Airports, Colleges & Universities, Zoos and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Commercial turf utility vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,894.31 million by 2027.
The growing investment in the sport games is major factor driving the market. The rapid shift in consumer perception, increasing awareness and popularity of golf worldwide has augmented the growth of projects associated with the golf course in golf resorts, golf-centric real estate developments and private clubs.
The commercial turf utility vehicle is a vehicle, generally motorized, that is designed to carry out a specific task and they are low speed vehicles. Commercial turf utility vehicles are utilized in turf administration applications such as play areas, hotels & resorts, tourism, college campuses and gated communities). The end-users of commercial turf utility vehicles incorporate sports grounds, such as cricket, football, rugby, polo, hockey and others.
The commercial turf utility vehicles are used for carrying visitors to the nearby places. The growing usage of the hospitality sector is likely to boost the investments in hotels and resorts and gated communities. The commercial turf utility vehicles play an important role in the tourism such as pickup, people carrier, steel mesh sides, waste collection body, tail lift, isothermal storage unit, electric ambulance and snow blade. They also help to provide specialized services to the customers.
This commercial turf utility vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific commercial turf utility vehicle market is segmented on the basis propulsion, power output, seating capacity, turf type, subscription, towing capacity and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of propulsion type, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into electric, gasoline and diesel. Electric accounted largest market share as the growing demand of fuel efficient and zero carbon emission vehicles has increase demand for the electric vehicles.
- On the basis of power output, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into > 8 KW and 8 KW–15 KW. 8KW-15KW accounted largest market share as the growing demand of low speed utility vehicles with high power.
- On the basis of seating capacity, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into 2 seater and more than 2. 2 seater utility vehicle accounted largest market share as it has been widely used in the various application sector.
- On the basis of turf type, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into artificial and natural grass. Natural grass accounted largest market as the growing investment in the golf carts games.
- On the basis of subscription, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into new purchase and rental. New purchase accounted largest market share as it require less maintenance cost and provide long services life.
- On the basis of application, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into golf courses, hotel & resorts, airports, colleges and universities, zoos and others. Golf course accounted largest market share due to the rising government investment in the sport events has result in increasing demand for utility vehicles.
- On the basis of towing capacity, the commercial turf utility vehicle market has been segmented into less than 680 kg and more than 680 kg. Less than 680 accounted largest market it has wide been widely used in the wide range of sectors.
Commercial Turf Utility Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
Commercial turf utility vehicle market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, propulsion, power output, seating capacity, turf type, subscription, towing capacity and application.
China hold largest market share due to the growing demand of environmental friendly vehicle has increase demand for the low speed electric vehicle.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Government Regulation and Emission Standards
Commercial turf utility vehicle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Commercial turf utility vehicles and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Commercial turf utility vehicles market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Commercial Turf Utility Vehicle Market Share Analysis
Commercial turf utility vehicle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific commercial turf utility vehicle market.
The major players covered in the report are Textron Inc, Deere & Company, Suzhou Eagle Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd, The Toro Company, Polaris Inc, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, KUBOTA Corporation, Columbia Vehicle Group Inc, SpeedwaysElectric, Ingersoll Rand, among other players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of commercial turf utility vehicle market.
- In January 2020, Club Car, a brand of Ingersoll Rand launched Versatile Utility Vehicle Carryall 502. The advantages of Carryall 502 are it increases visibility due to the widescreen and lower dashboard. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its product category.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Commercial Turf Utility Vehicle Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.