Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Market By Product (Compression Braces, Compression Pumps, Compression Garments), Technique (Static Compression Therapy, Dynamic Compression Therapy), Application (Lymphedema Treatment, Leg Ulcer Treatment, Varicose Vein Treatment, Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment, Other), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Market
Asia-Pacific compression therapy market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to growing demand in the amount of sclerotherapy-related surgical procedures.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Market
Compression treatment is mainly intended to increase blood flow and preserve the arteries. These are specially designed to provide gentle pressure on the ankles and legs and reduce swelling and pain. Different clothes are built to provide different pressure at different points in the arms and thighs. These clothes fit with equipment to ensure proper flow of blood by applying or withdrawing weight to the arms.
- Presence of a huge target group of patients, is expected to drive the market growth
- Higher frequency of sport accidents or incidents, drives the market growth
- Clinical evidence to support compression therapy for specific disease treatment, drives the growth of market
- Technological developments in orthopedic operations, is driving the market growth
- Lack of universally accepted quality material requirements, impacts the growth of market
- Poor patient compliance with compression garments, hindering the growth of market
- Lack of awareness about compression therapies, hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Market
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Bandages & Wraps
- Other Compression Garments
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Leg Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, GSK confirmed the findings of a randomized, double-blind, active-controlled phase 3 trials in Japanese clinicians to test daprodustat, an oral hypoxia-inducible prolyl hydroxylase blocker, as a possible treatment for chronic kidney disease (CKD) anaemia. The promising data from this research is a significant step in the development of daprodustat as a possible oral treatment option for these patients.
- In April 2017, Essity declared the final step in the merger of BSN medical India into Essity. After the international takeover of BSN medical the company in India endures its path as Essity India, with a strong emphasis on the demand of healthcare and medical solutions. The merger would improve the existing business and generate strong growth for the group.
Asia-Pacific compression therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of compression therapy market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific compression therapy market are 3M, Medtronic, medi GmbH & Co. KG, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Smith & Nephew, Tactile Systems Technology Inc., ConvaTec Group PLC, Juzo, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., SIGVARIS GROUP, Bauerfeind, DJO, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Compression Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific compression therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)