Asia-Pacific Containerized Data Center Market, By Offering (Hardware, Services), Ownership (Lease, Outsource), Container Size (20FT, 40FT, 60Ft), Container Type (Customized Container, Compact All-in One Container, Standalone Container), Organization Size (Small & Medium Organization, Large Organization), Application (Greenfield, Brownfield, Upgrade and Consolidation), End User (IT & Telecom, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare, Government, Retail & Ecommerce, Energy & Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Military & Defense, Education, Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific Containerized Data Center Market
Containerized Data Center market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 18.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 6,963.32 million by 2028. Increasing growth in IT infrastructure and computing process of companies has huge demand of containerized data Center products.
Data Centers can be referred to as a facility that helps in centralizing IT operations and equipment of an organization to store, disseminate, and processing of data and applications. Data Centers are highly vital to the continuity of daily operations as they house the most critical and proprietary assets of the organization. Data Centers are used for supporting business applications and provide various services such as data storage, backup, management, and recovery, for high-volume e-commerce transactions, powering online gaming communities, and for big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. A containerized data Center is incorporated into a standard shipping container and fabricated with necessary components such as racks, power, and cooling system. Containerized data Center provides mobility and can be easily transported and offers the benefit of scalability.
The major factors driving the growth of the containerized data Center market are increasing demand of scalable data Center solutions and cost savings by incorporating containerized data Centers. Technical complications associated with deployment of containerized data Center are the major restraint for containerized data Center market.
This containerized data Center market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Containerized Data Center Market Scope and Market Size
Containerized data Center market is segmented on the basis of offering, ownership, container size, container type, organization size, application and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, containerized data Center market has been segmented into hardware and services. In 2021, hardware is dominating the offering segment as the data Center requires the installation of basic IT components such as servers, racks, power and cooling system for its working. The containerized data Center will be just an empty container without the hardware and thus makes hardware an important part of the containerized data Center.
- On the basis of ownership, containerized data Center market has been segmented into lease/outsource and purchase. In 2021, purchase segment is dominating the market as the containerized data Centers are cost-effective, economical and scalable. Containerized data Center do not require building of infrastructure and can be placed even at outdoors and thus companies can easily purchase and implement containerized data Centers.
- On the basis of container size, containerized data Center market has been segmented into 20 ft., 40 ft. and 60 ft. In 2021, containerized data Center of 20 ft. container size is dominating acting as dominating segment as small size of container makes the establishment of the data Center quite easy and can even be fitted in congested spaces.
- On the basis of container type, containerized data Center market has been segmented into customized container, compact all-in-one container, and standalone container. In 2021, compact all-in-one container is dominating the segment as it does not require any additional infrastructure or component for its working. The company can just purchase and start running the data Center without any additional modifications.
- On the basis of organization size, containerized data Center market has been segmented into large organization and small & medium organization. In 2021, large organization is acting as dominating segment as large organization is equipped with sufficient funds and space for purchasing and establishing the containerized data Center. Moreover, there is high amount of data generated in large organizations that needs to be processed and stored and thus increases the need of containerized data Centers.
- On the basis of application, containerized data Center market has been segmented into greenfield, brownfield and upgrade & consolidation. In 2021, greenfield is dominating segment as it provides the organization a high level of quality control over the manufacturing and sales of products and services. Organization can design the whole project from scratch and as per their need.
- On the basis of end-user, containerized data Center market has been segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, IT & telecom, retail & ecommerce, energy & utilities, government, media & entertainment, education, military & defense, and others. In 2021, IT & telecom industry is the dominating segment as the industry is completely dependent of digital infrastructure for its working. High amount of data is needed to be stored and processed that is done by incorporating data Centers.
Containerized Data Center Market Country Level Analysis
Containerized data Center market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, ownership, container size, container type, organization size, application and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific containerized data Center market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating in Asia-Pacific region due to availability of low cost IT components in the region that are assembled into the containerized data Centers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Growth in IT Infrastructure and Digitalization
Containerized data Center market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the containerized data Center market. The data is available for historic year 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Containerized Data Center Market Share Analysis
Containerized data Center market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific containerized data Center market.
The major players covered in the report are Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Vertiv Group Corp., Delta Power Solutions, IBM Corporation, Cisco, Atos SE, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Schneider Electric, RETEX, DC-Datacenter-Group GmbH, Shenzhen Kstar Science &Technology Co., Ltd., ZTE Corporation, RZ-Products GmbH, American Portwell Technology, Inc., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of containerized data Center market.
- In February 2020, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG joined hands with ZutaCore for developing high-performance direct chip cooling. The new innovative direct chip cooling will be used for high packaging densities and hotspot situations. The new solution has increased the company’s expertise in the area of IT cooling.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for containerized data Center market through expanded product range.