Asia-Pacific Corrosion Monitoring Market, By Technique Type (Intrusive Techniques and Non-Intrusive Techniques), Type (Uniform and Localized), Method Type (Direct Methods and Indirect Methods), End-User (Oil &Gas, Chemicals/Petrochemical Plants, Pulp & Paper, Water/ Wastewater & LNG and Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Corrosion monitoring market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 123.66 million by 2027. Increasing awareness among the end-use sector such as chemicals/petrochemical plants, oil & gas, pulp & paper, water/ wastewater & LNG and others is driving the market.
Aging infrastructure in old industries is accelerating the consumption of corrosion monitoring products which drives the market. The measurement, prevention and control of corrosion covers very broad spectrum of technical activities such as cathodic and anodic protection, chemical dosing and materials selection. The increasing awareness among the end users allows the manufacturers to launch new products in the market.
This Corrosion Monitoring Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific corrosion monitoring market is segmented on the basis of technique type, type, method type and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technique type, the market is segmented into intrusive techniques and non- intrusive techniques. Intrusive techniques segment is dominating in the region due to their accuracy with a smaller number as compared to non-intrusive techniques.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into uniform and localized. Uniform segment is dominating in the region due to uniform type of corrosion monitoring which allows the technician to easily measure and predict corrosion rate timely which resulted in saving the corrosion cost for the company.
- On the basis of method type, the market is segmented into direct methods and indirect methods. Direct methods segment is dominating in the region since the methods of testing are much easier to carry out and easier to interpret the result.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemical plants, pulp & paper, water/wastewater & LNG and others. Oil and gas segment is dominating in the region because of increased expansion of oil and gas pipeline. For oil and gas industry, safety is the major concern. Hence, management of corrosion is important for these industries as it help them to save the cost.
Corrosion Monitoring Market Country Level Analysis
Corrosion monitoring market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, technique type, type, method type and end-user.
The countries covered in corrosion monitoring market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific region.
China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific region due to the presence of large number of aging infrastructure in old industries which is expanding the demand in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Environmental Regulations and Safety Standards
Corrosion monitoring market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in corrosion monitoring and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the corrosion monitoring market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Corrosion Monitoring Market Share Analysis
Corrosion monitoring market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific corrosion monitoring market.
The major players covered in the report are Pepperl+Fuchs, ACM Instruments, Midroc Europe, ClampON AS, Applus+, Aegion Corporation, SGS SA, Cosasco, Luna, Emerson Electric Co., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Honeywell, Intertek Group plc, STORK, Baker Hughes Company and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of corrosion monitoring market.
- In September 2018, Emerson Electric Co. announced the launch of their pipeline integrity management system Roxar FSM Log 48 Area Corrosion Monitor. This is specially designed so that it can help the operators to track the corrosion and provide cost effective pipeline even in challenging environment. This new system will provide accurate corrosion detection and has the ability to track large area of pipeline.
- In October 2016, Emerson Electric Co. announced that they have acquired Permasense. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand them in the markets and strengthen their position in the market. With the help of the Permasense new technologies, they will be able to provide corrosion monitoring solution to their customers. The Permasense product range will be part of the company’s Rosemount portfolio of measurement and analytical technologies.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for corrosion monitoring through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Corrosion Monitoring Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.