Asia-Pacific Crowdsourced Pen Testing Market, By Type (Web Application, Mobile and Others), Deployment Model (On-Premises and Cloud), Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)), End-User (IT & Telecom, Banking Finance Insurance and Service (BFSI), Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Media and Entertainment and Transport), Country (China, India, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Crowdsourced pen testing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 159.69 million by 2027.
Rising adoption of mobile based application is the factor which attributes the growth of the market. Crowdsourced pen testing offers various benefits such as it offers scalability to enterprises as well as testers. It gives testers or enterprises the flexibility to scale testing procedure efficiently. Enterprises or independent testers can have on-demand access to crowd testers for their projects.
Crowdsourced testing also offers speed; this is the key reason why enterprises opt for it. With the help of crowdsourced testing, enterprises get the opportunity and flexibility to run multiple tests at the same time which reduces overall time to market.
This crowdsourced pen testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment model, organization size and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market is segmented into web application, mobile and others. Web application segment dominates the market due to the growing concern of the organization towards data security is major factor for increasing demand for pen testing for web application.
- On the basis of deployment model, the Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market is segmented into on-premises and cloud. On-premises segment dominates the market due to the growing usage of BYOD trend in the organization has increase the utilization of web application and mobile which result in increasing utilization of pen testing as it help in securing data from theft.
- On the basis of organization size, the Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market is segmented into large enterprises and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Large enterprises segment dominates the market due to the growing amount of unstructured data in the large organization which result in increasing utilization of pen testing as it help in securing data from theft.
- On the basis of end-user, the Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market is segmented into IT & telecom, banking finance insurance and service (BFSI), retail, healthcare, hospitality, media and entertainment, transport. IT & telecom segment dominates the market due to the growing utilization of 5G and expansion of telecom sector has increase amount of data generation that result in increasing utilization of pen testing as it help in securing data from theft.
Crowdsourced pen testing market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, deployment mode, organization size and end-user.
The countries covered in crowdsourced pen testing market report are China, India, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China accounted for the largest market share for the cloud as the growing shifting of data in the cloud has increase the concern of organization towards data security. However, India accounted largest market share for the cloud as the growing number of internet user has increase the demand of the cloud. Similarly, Singapore accounted largest market share for the cloud as the growing transformation of traditional business application to cloud based has increase demand for the cloud.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising 5G and Mobile Data Traffic
Crowdsourced pen testing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in crowdsourced pen testing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the crowdsourced pen testing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Crowdsourced Pen Testing Market Share Analysis
Crowdsourced pen testing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific crowdsourced pen testing market.
The major players covered in the report are Synack, HackerOne, Planit Testing, Bugcrowd, Applause App Quality, Inc., Qualitest, QA InfoTech, Cobalt, Netragard, Rapid7, among others are Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of crowdsourced pen testing market.
- In May 2020, Applause App Quality, Inc. had launched an integrated functional testing solution. The new solution integrates with existing manual and automated testing which further help organization to improve the quality of data. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio.
- In November 2018, Bugcrowd launched Bugcrowd Next Gen Pen Test to meet the changing security needs of today’s enterprise. Next Gen Pen Test brings the best of the crowdsourced security model to take pen tests to the next level, disrupting the current pen test market with three distinct differentiators: Continuous coverage, Proven pen testers, and Whitehat hackers, SDL integrations. This product launch helped the company to get a competitive advantage in the market.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Crowdsourced Pen Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.