Asia-Pacific Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market, By Type (Β Cyclodextrin, 2-Hydroxypropyl-Β-Cyclodextrin, Α Cyclodextrin, γ-Cyclodextrin, Randomly Methylated Β-Cyclodextrin, Sulfobutylether Β-Cyclodextrin and 2-Hydroxypropyl-Γ-Cyclodextrin), Structure (Cyclodextrin Conjugates, Mucoadhesive Drug Carriers, Cyclodextrin Associates, Amphiphilic Cyclodextrins and Others), Nature (Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic), Form (Solid and Liquid), Application (Drug Solubility and Dissolution, Drug Bioavailability, Drug Safety, Drug Stability and Others), Therapeutic Areas (Pain Management, Cardiovascular Diseases, Behavioral Disorder, Cancer Therapy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Epilepsy, Niemann Pick Disease Type C (NPC) and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 27,783.01 thousand by 2027 from USD 19,320.45 thousand in 2019.
Increasing bio availability of poor water soluble drugs, increases drug stability, use of cyclodextrin in drug delivery are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period. Cyclodextrin are a family of complex cyclic sugars which consists complex macrocyclic ring of glucose subunits that are held together by alpha-1,4 glycosidic bonds.
The enzymatic decomposition of a starch between simple molecules leads to the formation of cyclodextrin. The wider use of cyclodextrin can be observed in as solvent additives drug delivery, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Among major uses, cyclodextrin is utilized in encapsulation of hydrophobic drug molecules into biological system which also helps to improve water solubility, stability and bioavailability of drugs.
Cyclodextrin demand has increased as compared to the precise year with its more use in pharmaceutical industry for drug formulations as additives. The significant use of cyclodextrin in renal diseases and growing healthcare expenditure is also creating high demand of cyclodextrin.
In addition demand of cyclodextrin in COVID 19 treatment is likely to be seen in antiviral drug formulation based on research, thus leading to high demand o cyclodextrin. However, stringent rules and regulations along with barriers of conduction diagnostics test expected to slow down the growth of the cyclodextrins in pharma market in the forecasted period.
The cyclodextrins in pharma market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Cyclodextrins in pharma Market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on basis of type, structure, nature, form, application, therapeutic areas and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into Β cyclodextrin, 2-hydroxypropyl-Β-cyclodextrin, Α cyclodextrin, γ-cyclodextrin, randomly methylated Β-cyclodextrin, sulfobutylether Β-cyclodextrin and 2-hydroxypropyl-Γ-cyclodextrin. In 2020, B cyclodextrins have the largest share of cyclodextrins in the pharmaceutical market due to their use in the pharmaceutical field due to their ability to improve the solubility and stability of drugs with complex solid formation.
- On the basis of structure, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into cyclodextrin conjugates, mucoadhesive drug carriers, cyclodextrin associates, amphiphilic cyclodextrins and others. In 2020, cyclodextrin conjugated segments are expected to dominate the cyclodextrin market due to its ability to stabilize the drug.
- On the basis of nature, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into hydrophilic and hydrophobic. In 2020, the hydrophilic segment is expected to dominate Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market due to the increased organic supply of water-soluble drugs.
- On the basis of form, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into solid and liquid. In 2020, solid segment is expected to dominate cyclodextrins in the pharmaceutical market due to increased innovation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into drug solubility and dissolution, drug bioavailability, drug safety, drug stability and others. In 2020, drug solubility and dissolution are expected to dominate the market due to the presence of cyclodextrins for various administrations, such as oral, gastrointestinal, top-of-the-line drugs to increase drug efficacy.
- On the basis of therapeutic areas, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into pain management, cardiovascular diseases, behavioral disorder, cancer therapy, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, niemann pick disease type C (NPC) and others. In 2020, pain management plays a large role due to the increased incidence of pain management and increased awareness and concern regarding pain management in people.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales and others. In 2020, direct tender dominates countries in the market where cyclodextrins used in pharmaceutical production are available through direct tenders and this makes it possible to purchase cyclodextrins in bulk.
Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market Country Level Analysis
The cyclodextrins in pharma market is analyzed and market size information is provided by type, structure, nature, form, application, therapeutic areas and distribution channel.
The country covered in the cyclodextrins in pharma market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market are also increasing due to the large number of companies and the growing acceptance of cyclodextrin in pharma industry. Although in developing countries such as China and Japan, it has been found that there is an increasing demand for pharma industries than in countries with large populations and are under developed such as South Korea; India acts as key factor in the growth of the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market.
The country section of the Asia-Pacific cyclodextrins in pharma market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Bio Availability of Poor Water Soluble Drugs and Increases Drug Stability leads the demand of Cyclodextrin based Products are boosting the Market Growth of Cyclodextrins in Pharma
Cyclodextrins in pharma market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in cyclodextrins in pharma industry with cyclodextrins in pharma drugs and diagnostic tools sales, impact of advancement in the cyclodextrin in pharma treatment technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cyclodextrin in pharma market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market Share Analysis
Cyclodextrin in pharma market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to cyclodextrins in pharma market.
The major companies which are dealing in the cyclodextrins in pharma are Cambrex Corporation, Cayman Chemical, Wellona Pharma, Wacker Chemie AG, Cyclolab, Tocopharm Co. Limited, Roquette Frères, Merck KGaA, Midas Pharma GmbH, Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Cyclo Therapeutics, Inc., Zibo Qianhui biological technology co., ltd, and Xi'an Deli Biochemical Industry Co., Ltd among more. Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Cyclodextrins in pharma market.
- In June 2019, Merck worked with Rigaku to develop business solutions using highly innovative sponge technology. This partnership will benefit both companies in their significant growth by offering customers solutions.
- In September 2018, Cambrex Corporation completed its acquisition of a manufacturing company called Halo pharma. The additional facility includes the production of highly complex dosage forms for pediatric indications and comparators. These acquisitions have helped the company expand its business in the pharmaceutical sector and improve access to Cambrex Corporation's range.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the cyclodextrin in pharma market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for cyclodextrins in pharma.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Cyclodextrins in Pharma Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.