Asia-Pacific Dental implants Market By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants, Intramucosal Implant, Accessories, Root-Form Dental Implants, Plate-Form Dental Implants), Material (Titanium, Zirconia, Others), Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel-Walled Implants), Procedure (Single Stage, Two Stage), Price (Premium Implants, Value Implants, Discounted Implants), End User (Dental Clinics, Dental Hospitals, Dental Academic & Research Institutes, Dental Laboratories, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Dental implants Market
Asia-Pacific dental implants market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in market value can be attributed to growing occurrence of dental decay and periodontal infections in the global population.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Dental implants Market
Dental implants rely on a biologic process called osseointegration in which certain materials, such as metals such as titanium or non-metals such as ceramics, are polymers that create a connection to the skin. The dental implant is installed in such a manner that it can be osseointegrated and a dental prosthetic can be added later on. The demand is slowly growing due to an increase in geriatric population and awareness of oral health. Dental implants are selected mostly for the disabled, complemented by children for prosthetic and aesthetic purposes.
- Increasing incidence of dental diseases, drives the market growth
- Rising geriatric population, is driving the growth of market
- Increasing awareness towards oral health, driving the market growth
- Better advancements in both technology and materials, drives the growth of market
- High cost of dental implants, hampering the growth of market
- Limited reimbursements, impact on the growth of market
- Greater risk of dental failure correlated with dental bridges, hindering the growth of market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Dental implants Market
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Intramucosal Implant
- Root-Form Dental Implants
- Plate-Form Dental Implants
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Implants
- Single Stage
- Two Stage
- Premium Implants
- Value Implants
- Discounted Implants
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Academic & Research Institutes
- Dental Laboratories
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Argon unveiled the K3 pro Implant System in an event organized by the Medevice and Indian Dental Association and funded by Medevice and Argon Medical that took place on 25 January 2019 at Hotel Vivana, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Each dentist in and around South India is eagerly awaiting the use of K3 Pro Implants due to its excellent quality and exclusive functionality, and mainly due to its low pricing. With this launch of this product company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
- In September 2017, Kyocera Corporation has confirmed the extension of its medical product production in Japan. The new medical development unit combines the manufacturing of medical products and the new product development of the company's research and development activities. With this launch the company has expanded its product portfolio as well as increased its market share.
Asia-Pacific dental implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental implants market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia Pacific dental implants market are Danaher, Henry Schein, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, KYOCERA Corporation, OSSTEM IMPLANT CO., LTD, BiconLLC, Adin Global, Institut Straumann AG, Neoss Limited., Thommen Medical USA LLC, Blue Sky Bio, Anatomage Inc., ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., T-Plus Implant Tech. Co., Ltd., implantdirect, BioHorizons, DENTIUM, and Nobel Biocare Services AG among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Dental implants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific dental implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)