Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market By Product (Radiology PACS, Cardiology PACS, Others), Application (Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, MRI, C-Arms, Digital Radiography, Nuclear Imaging, Computed Radiography), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Deployment (Web-Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based), End User (Hospitals, Laboratories, Office Based Physicians), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Rest of APAC) - Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market
Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the technological advancements and innovations which is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market
PACS refers to the Picture Archiving and Communication System, a medical imaging technology which can provide access to images, departmental data and interpretations for various applications. It can reduce the burden of carrying the documents and hard copies by storing them in a digital format. The records stored can be accessed by the personnel who require the particular information from various locations. Combining with various automation systems in the institution premises is the main benefit of departmental PACS technology.
- Rise in the need for efficient data storage is driving the market growth
- The various initiatives taken by the government for healthcare technology is propelling the market growth
- The surge in the data breeches is hindering the growth of the market
- The compromise in privacy of patient data is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market
- Radiology PACS
- Cardiology PACS
- Computed Tomography
- Digital Radiography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Computed Radiography
By End User
- Office Based Physicians
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Mach7 Technologies Ltd. had received the contract for modernizing the PACS project of Sentara Healthcare. The Mach7 will implement its enterprise imaging platform for reconstructing and improving the project. This partnership will expand their market and it will improve the clinical experience as well as cost reduction.
- In March 2019, FUJIFILM Corporation had released its latest technology Synapse PACS version 5. It includes Enterprise viewer, 3D, cardiovascular, cloud services, RIS and Synapse VNA. It enables the smooth low of work with accuracy and speed. This launch had improves patient care as well as the productivity of the enterprises.
Asia Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Departmental PACS market for China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore and Rest of APAC.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) departmental PACS market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, FUJIFILM Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Siemens, McKesson Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Carestream Health and Mach7 Technologies Ltd., among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific (APAC) Departmental PACS Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)