Asia-Pacific Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market, By Technology (Bispectral Index, Entropy and Patient State Index (PSI)), Product (Devices and Consumables), Mode of Purchase (Purchasing Organization and Direct Purchase), Application (Fluid Management, Cesarean Section, Laparoscopic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Cardiological Interventions, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Surgery and Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Emergency Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the highest CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 47.63 million by 2027 from USD 27.38 million in 2019. Growing incidence & prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements in anesthesia monitoring is the major driver which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Depth of anesthesia monitoring comprises features such as advancement in the technology of anesthesia monitoring which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as various chronic diseases requires process of anesthesia which has enhanced the demand of depth of anesthesia monitoring.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative and advanced depth of anesthesia monitoring device which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the depth of anesthesia monitoring market. However, high cost and strict regulatory policies are expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market is segmented on the basis of technology, product, mode of purchase, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been segmented into bispectral index, entropy and patient state index (PSI). In 2020, bispectral index segment is dominating as several studies have shown reduction of administration of general anesthetics as well as the risk of adverse events which causes considerable benefits in surgical procedures. Bispectral index monitoring reduces adverse effects by aiding reducing risk of cognitive impairment, the time to discharge from post anesthetic care unit and operating room in addition to reduction in time of extubation.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into devices and consumables. In 2020, devices segment is dominating due to the considerable difference in cost of procurement when compared with those of consumables. Moreover, the devices are the primary component for functionality and cost center for healthcare providers including hospitals, clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the market is segmented into group purchasing organization and direct purchase. In 2020, direct purchase segment is dominating globally as it is the primary mode of purchasing medical equipment across healthcare facilities.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into fluid management, cesarean section, laparoscopic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiological interventions, emergency medicine, pediatric surgery and others. In 2020, fluid management segment is dominating in the market as it comprises of all the general surgeries and auxiliary surgeries that require incorporation of anesthesia.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, emergency centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific depth of anesthesia monitoring market as hospitals hold the largest market share and because of the large number of patients undergoing surgeries in the hospitals plus support from the government to supply well equipped infrastructural developments and instruments developments in hospitals. Moreover, the number of hospitals is significantly higher as compared to those of ambulatory surgery centers, clinics and other care providers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific depth of anesthesia monitoring market as it is more profitable for healthcare providers.
Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market Country Level Analysis
The depth of anesthesia monitoring market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, technology, product, mode of purchase, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in depth of anesthesia monitoring market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to the increasing number of healthcare facilities including hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. The number of hospitals in smaller cities is increasing at a higher rate as compared to large multispecialty hospitals in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Incidence & Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with depth of anesthesia monitoring sales, impact of advancement in the depth of anesthesia monitoring and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the depth of anesthesia monitoring market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market Share Analysis
Depth of anesthesia monitoring market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to depth of anesthesia monitoring market.
The major players covered in the report are Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Shenzhen Geyang Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Masimo, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Spacelabs Systems, Inc. (A Subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc.), Koninklijke Philips N.V., SCHILLER, Medtronic, GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Danmeter APS, EDAN Instruments, Inc., GeneralMeditech, Inc., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the depth of anesthesia monitoring market.
- In October 2018, Shenzhen Geyang Medical Technology Co., Ltd. announced that they have launched the new anesthesia depth monitor with intellectual property rights. This new product has used cloud technology And hence increased the company global reach for the device in the market.
- In June 2016, GE Healthcare launched their new product in the Vietnam named as Carestation 600 Series. This new anesthesia machine helped physicians to prevent medical errors and misuse in the operating room. The company enhanced their business in Vietnam region by launching their new product.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the depth of anesthesia monitoring market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for depth of anesthesia monitoring.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.