Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market By Product Type (Dermatoscopes, Imaging Equipment, Microscopes & Trichoscopes, Biopsy Devices, Others), Application (Skin Cancer, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market
Asia-Pacific dermatology diagnostic devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market is attributed to preferential innovations of beauty improvement professionals and request for non-invasive cosmetic repair treatments to be establishment.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market
Dermatology is a science dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair and nail diseases. Its includes the study, analysis and diagnosis of normal and disorders, illnesses, tumors, cosmetic and aging conditions of the skin, the weight, the hair, the nails and the oral and genital membranes and their care through various investigations and treatments, including topical and prescription medications, dermatohistopathology, dermatological, immunotherapy and dermatological cosmetic surgery.
- Preferential innovations of beauty improvement professionals is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing spending on health care is propelling the growth of the market
- Booming beauty consciousness, rising fashion awareness is driving the growth of the market
- Request for non-invasive cosmetic repair treatments to be established is contributing to the growth of the market
- Expensive dermatological treatments is restricting the growth of the market
- Side effects linked to dermatological diagnosis is hindering the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory policies is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market
By Product Type
- Contact Oil Immersion Dermatoscope
- Cross-Polarized Dermatoscope
- Hybrid Dermatoscope
- Imaging Equipment
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Microscopes & Trichoscopes
- Multispectral Photoacaustic Microscopy (PAM)
- Reflectance Confocal Microscopy (RCM)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Biopsy Devices
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Acne, Psoriasis & Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Removal & Skin Resurfacing
- Body Contouring & Fat Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Vascular & Pigmented Lesion Removal
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, HC2 Holdings, Inc., a diversified holding company, announced that R2 Dermatology, which is a privately held operating business under HC2's Pansend Life Sciences division, has signed a strategic partnership arrangement with Huadong Medicine Firm Limited. In exchange for equity investments in R2, Huadong (USD 6 billion market cap equivalent) would receive exclusive distribution right to R2 Dermatology products in China and other Asia-Pacific region. R2 Dermatology has developed medical devices to treat esthetic and normal skin conditions.
- In May 2019 CALECIM Cosmeceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of the biotechnology group CellResearch Corporation (CRC), has formed a significant alliance with A. Menarini Asia— Pacific Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Asia-Pacific Menarini). The Multi-Year Agreement includes sales and marketing of CALECIM goods in six of the biggest skincare markets in the mainland China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia, extending CALECIM's global reach to more than 1.7 billion people. CALECIM ® and Menarini Asia-Pacific have collaborated to put the brand's broad range of products, including technologies produced from start to finish in Singapore, into the hands of consumers across the country.
Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Dermatology Diagnostic Devices market for Asia-Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market are, Welch Allyn, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific., Heine Optotechnik, FotoFinder Systems, Inc., Medical Imaging Systems, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Leica Microsystems, Solta Medical,, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Nikon Corporation, MAVIG GmbH. , Michelson Diagnostics Inc., Bruker , among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)