Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market By Product (Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices, Insulin Delivery Devices), Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales, Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market
Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increases incidence for patients with diabetes and development of the need for a quicker, healthier and effective method of diagnosing and treating diabetes.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market
Diabetes is a disorder that cannot produce the insulin produced in the serum in the pancreas. Increased blood sugar induces untreated diabetes. Diabetes treatments are used for diabetes diagnosis in particular. Treatment strategies for diabetes are used to stimulate glucose in the body. It is used primarily for the analysis for glucose levels in the body. Blood glucose meters and strips are used to track glucose levels. Diabetes care devices are small in size and also compact.
- Increases incidence for patients with diabetes is driving the growth of the market
- Development of diabetes technology is propelling the growth of the market
- Raising awareness of diabetes care devices is boosting the growth of the market
- Development of the need for a quicker, healthier and effective method of diagnosing and treating diabetes is contributing to the growth of the market
- Lack of compensation or strict rules is hampering the growth of the market
- Low expenditure per person on diabetes is hindering the growth of the market
- Consequences Associated to Insulin delivery devices is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Testing Strips
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Meters
- Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Insulin Delivery Devices
- Insulin Syringes
- Insulin Pens
- Insulin Pumps
- Insulin Jet Injectors
By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Fitbit and Taiwan-based diabetes care software Health2Sync today confirmed that Fitbit sleep, health and exercise information can now be combined with the Health2Sync system to help Health2Sync's 360,000 customers in Japan and Taiwan to better manage their diabetes. Fitbit's optional inclusion into the Health2Sync system allows users who have a Fitbit profile to access the analysis of their device which now contains data from their Fitbit devices, like heart rate, sleep cycle and physical activity, together with recent measurements of blood sugar, to show whether levels drop under, below or below the standard of healthiness.
- In January 2019, Ascensia Diabetes Care, a Swiss tech company founded a few years ago by a merger of the companies Panasonic Healthcare and Bayer Health's Diabetes Division, is formally switching to CGM through collaboration with Huzhou, which is a China-based Zhejiang POCTech. By the end of the year the alliance would bring in several countries the Ascensian branded version of CE-Marked CGM from POCTech. Long-range, Ascensia will be co-developing a next-generation drug with POCTech which is operating on an internal CGM.
Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of diabetes care devices for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market are Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Dexcom, Inc., Medtronic, ARKRAY, Inc., Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, AgaMatrix, Bionime Corporation., Rossmax International Ltd., Trividia Health, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)