Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market, By Antenna Type (Reflector Antennas, Aperture Antennas and Wire Antennas), Wireless Network (Licensed and Unlicensed), Component (Reflectors, Feed Horn, Feed Network, Low Noise Block (LNB) Convertor, Multiplexers, Encoders and Others), Frequency (X Band, C Band, L and S Band, VHF/ UHF Band, K/ KA/ KU Band and Others), Antenna Size (Small-Sized Dish, Medium-Sized Dish and Large Sized Dish), Application (Marine, Land, Space and Airborne), End Use (Aerospace and Defense, Media and Entertainment and Industrial), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market
Asia-Pacific dish antennas market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,330.90 million by 2028. Increasing consumption of internet services is acting as a major factor for the growth of the market.
A dish antenna is also known simply as a dish, is common in microwave systems which are used to transmit or receive radio and TV signals, as from orbiting satellites. A dish antenna is a type of device which transmits the signal and frequency from satellite to the connected user. These antennas can be used for satellite communication and broadcast reception, space communications, radio astronomy, radar and others. A dish antenna consists of an active element and a passive parabolic or spherical reflector.
Some of the driving factors are the increasing demand for lightweight, energy-efficient, and advanced antennas and the growing distribution of small satellites. The lack of a qualified workforce is restraining the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market growth. Growing adoption of wireless broadband and other technologies and growing inclination towards digitalization are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Complexities involved in designing miniaturized satellites/antennas are a major challenge for market growth.
This dish antennas market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market Scope and Market Size
The dish antennas market is segmented on the basis of the antenna type, wireless network, component, frequency, antenna size, application and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of antenna type, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market is segmented into reflector antennas, aperture antennas and wire antennas. In 2021, reflector antenna is expected to dominate the market due to high usage in satellite communication and growing demand from space organizations of countries such as Japan, India, and others.
- On the basis of wireless network, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into licensed and unlicensed. In 2021, licensed category is expected to dominate the market, attributed to high usage of licensed wireless networks among government, military, broadcasting, and others in the Asian regions.
- On the basis of component, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into reflectors, feed horn, feed network, low noise block (LNB) convertor, multiplexers, encoders, and others. In 2021, reflectors is expected to dominate the market due to the vast usage of reflectors in-home satellite television dishes in China, Japan, and others.
- On the basis of frequency, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into X band, C band, L and S band, VHF/ UHF band, K/ KA/ KU band, and others. In 2021, C band is expected to dominate the market due to large usage of C band for commercial satellite applications in the Asian region.
- On the basis of antenna size, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into small-sized dish, medium-sized dish and large size dish. In 2021, large size dish h is expected to dominate the market which attributed to increasing demand from various space industries across countries such as China, Japan and India.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into marine, land, space and airborne. In 2021, land is expected to dominate the market because of increase in number adoption of stationary satellites in the Asia Pacific region.
- On the basis of end use, the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market has been segmented into aerospace and defense, media and entertainment and industrial. In 2021, media and entertainment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing activities such as TV broadcasting, video conferencing, mobile satellite communication, and others due to this pandemic.
Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific dish antennas market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, antenna type, wireless network, component, frequency, antenna size, application and end use as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific dish antennas market report are, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China dominates the Asia-Pacific dish antennas market due to the presence of a large number of dish antenna suppliers and providers and the increasing growth of the emerging industries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Expanding demand for high bandwidth communication
Asia-Pacific dish antennas market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in dish antennas and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the dish antennas market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific dish antennas market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific dish antennas market.
The major players covered in the report are Eyecom Telecommunications Group, Cobham Limited, L3Harris Technologies Inc., CPI International Inc., Shaanxi Probecom Microwave Technology Co., Ltd, Global Invacom, Airbus S.A.S., Honeywell International Inc., Infinite Electronics International, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and Radio Frequency Systems. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of dish antennas market.
- In January 2021, MTI Wireless Edge Ltd announced launch of multiple new multiband antenna products. This portfolio includes 2 ft parabolic antennas in 11/32, 13/32 and 11/80 GHz, as well as extended the existing 2 ft antenna solutions to include 1 ft Variants in 15/80, 18/80, 23/80 and 28/80 GHz. Through this launch, the company has expanded the Multi Band family to additional frequencies as well as the registration of patents.
- In February 2020, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced launch of extra-thin antenna technology for inflight connectivity in collaboration with Japan's National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT). This newly launched Ka-band AESA is thin and small due to which it can be installed in any aircraft, regardless of the size and can also operate at high latitudes which allows passengers to enjoy the streaming services and other high-speed internet services on the flights. This has helped the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for dish antennas through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Dish Antennas Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.