Asia-Pacific Disinfectant Wipes Market, By Product Type (Chlorine Compounds, Quaternary Ammonium, Oxidizing Agents, Phenol, Alcohol, Iodine Compounds, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Aldehydes and Others), Usability (Disposable and Non-Disposable), Packaging (Flatpack, Canister and Others), Material Type (Textile Fibre Wipes, Virgin Fiber Wipes, Advanced Fiber Wipes and Others), Levels of Disinfection (High, Intermediate and Low), Flavour (Lavender and Jasmine, Citrus, Lemon, Coconut and Others), Type (Sporicidal, Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal and Germicidal), End Use (Healthcare, Commercial, Industrial Kitchen, Transportation Industry, Optical Industry, Electronic and Computer Industry and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders and Retail Sales), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia & Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific disinfectant wipes market is expected to reach USD 2,937.92 million by 2028, from USD 1,731.37 million in 2020, growing at the CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Asia-Pacific disinfectant wipes market is expected to grow due the increased prevalence of sleep disorders like sleep apnea, insomnia and narcolepsy across globe.
Disinfecting wipes give a simple method to keep practically any kind of hard, non-permeable surface clean for use to sterilize, wipe the thing or surface, permitting the territory scrubbed stay soggy for around 30 seconds before drying. Ledges, apparatuses, sinks, installations (light and water), door handles, entryway handles, balustrades, tile, rock, earthenware production, phones, toys and consoles are couple of the average things or areas where disinfecting wipes can be utilized for cleaning and sterilizing. Try not to use on incomplete or unpainted woods.
The increasing consumer awareness about hygiene and preventive healthcare is propelling the demand of the disinfectant wipes market. The side-effects of using disinfectant wipes act as restraint for the growth of the disinfectant wipes market. The new product launches and approvals provide tremendous opportunity for the market players to elevate their business growth in the disinfectant wipes market. The lack of accessibility of disinfectant wipes is the major key challenge for the future growth of the disinfectant wipes market.
The disinfectant wipes market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The disinfectant wipes market is categorized into nine notable segments which are based on the product type, usability, packaging, material type, levels of disinfection, flavour, type, end use and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into quaternary ammonium, oxidizing agents, phenol, alcohol, chlorine compounds, iodine compounds, chlorhexidine gluconate, aldehydes, and others. In 2021, chlorine compounds segment is dominating in the disinfectant wipes market due to high prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIS).
- On the basis of usability, the market is segmented into disposable and non-disposable. In 2021, disposable segment is expected to dominate the disinfectant wipes market due to the emergence of COVID-19 as people have become more cautious to prevent the spread of the virus or any further infection.
- On the basis of packaging, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into flatpack, canister and others. In 2021, flatpack segment is expected to dominate the disinfectant wipes market because of its compactness and travel-friendly packaging.
- On the basis of material type, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into textile fibre wipes, virgin fiber wipes, advanced fiber wipes and others. In 2021, textile fiber wipes segment is expected to dominate the disinfectant wipes market as they are the raw material used in the disposable wipes which are dominating the market.
- On the basis of levels of disinfection, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into high, intermediate and low. In 2021 high segment is expected to dominate the disinfectant wipes market owing to growing concern for patient’s as well as doctor’s health during the treatment.
- On the basis of flavour, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into lavender and jasmine, citrus, lemon, coconut and others. In 2021, lavender and jasmine segment is expected to dominate the disinfectant wipes market owing to its antibacterial property.
- On the basis of type, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into sporicidal, bactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and germicidal. In 2021, bactericidal segment is dominating the disinfectant wipes market due to its antibacterial properties.
- On the basis of end use, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into healthcare, commercial, industrial kitchen, transportation industry, optical industry, electronic and computer industry and others. In 2021, the healthcare segment in end use is going to dominate the disinfectant wipes market due to increasing demand of disinfectants from health care organizations.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the disinfectant wipes market is segmented into direct sales and retail sales. In 2021, the direct sales segment in distribution channel is going to dominate the disinfectant wipes market due to growing demand from hospitals and laboratories.
Asia-Pacific Disinfectant Wipes Market Country Level Analysis
Disinfectant wipes market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, usability, packaging, material type, levels of disinfection, flavour, type, end use and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific disinfectant wipes market are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
The Japan is dominating the Asia-Pacific disinfectant wipes market due to technological advancements in the region along with the presence of major players of disinfectant wipes in the country.
The country section of the disinfectant wipes market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New product launches by manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Disinfectant Wipes Market
Disinfectant wipes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with disinfectant wipes market sales, impact of advancement in the disinfectant wipes market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the disinfectant wipes market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Disinfectant Wipes Market Share Analysis
Disinfectant wipes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to disinfectant wipes market.
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific disinfectant wipes market are STERIS, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc., Dreumex B.V., The Clorox Company, KCWW, Ecolab, Seventh Generation Inc., GOJO Industries, Inc., Stepan Company, Whiteley Corporation, Linghai Zhan Wang Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Jainam Invamed Private Limited, SC Johnson, PDI, Inc., Hangzhou Wipex Nonwovens Co.,Ltd., ASHOK & CO. (PVT.) LTD. (A.C.P.L.), Mor Medics, Stryker, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ITWProBrands, Schulke & Mary GmbH, and Dr. Schumacher GmbH, BODE Chemie GmbH (A Subsidiary of PAUL HARTMANN AG) among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the disinfectant wipes market.
- In May 2020, Pal International announced it new product range of surface disinfection namely Pal TX Surface Disinfectant Wipes. The new wipes were developed in order to meet the demand of latest regulations for Maximum Residual Levels (MRLs) for surface disinfectants in food industry. This new product launched by the company has increased its sales and demand in the market
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the disinfectant wipes market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for disinfectant wipes market.