Asia-Pacific Electrostatic Precipitator Market By Design (Plate and Tubular), Type (Dry ESP and Wet ESP), Offering (hardware & software and services), End User (Power Generation Industry, Cement, Manufacturing, Marine, Metals Processing And Mining, Chemicals And Petrochemicals And Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippine and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Electrostatic precipitator market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,625.37 million by 2027. Growth in coal-fired power plants where electrostatic precipitators are used for filtration purpose is a driving factor for the market growth.
Air pollution regulations by government are accelerating the consumption of electrostatic precipitator products which drives the market. The government of respected countries are implementing various regulations to control air pollution.
This Electrostatic Precipitator Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Electrostatic Precipitator Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific electrostatic precipitator market is segmented on the basis of design, type, offering and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of design, the market is segmented into plate and tubular. Plate segment is dominating Asia-Pacific as most of the industry uses dry ESP because the dry ESPs plate design is suitable, due to its high dust collection capacity.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dry ESP and wet ESP. Dry ESP dominates the market in Asia-Pacific as dry ESPs are more suitable to industrial applications in areas such as power generation and cement, which mostly run on coal fired systems. In coal fired systems dry ESP is used to collect dust particles and filter the harmful emissions in the environment.
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware & software and service as hardware of electrostatic is most expensive which includes components such as electrodes, hoppers, rappers. Also, software for temperature maintenance is costlier.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into power generation industry, cement, manufacturing, marine, metals processing and mining, chemicals and petrochemicals and others. Power generation segment is dominating in the Asia-pacific region, due to the low maintenance cost of the precipitator equipment and very less running cost in the long run.
Electrostatic Precipitator Market Country Level Analysis
Electrostatic Precipitator market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, design, type, offering and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in electrostatic precipitator market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific. In Asia-pacific China is dominating the electrostatic precipitator market, due to presence of large number of power generation plants, cement industries and increasing construction of buildings in the region and others.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Dry Electrostatic Precipitator
Electrostatic precipitator market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Electrostatic Precipitator and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Electrostatic Precipitator market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electrostatic Precipitator Market Share Analysis
Electrostatic precipitator market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific electrostatic precipitator market.
The major players covered in the report are KC Cottrel, Fujian Longking Co., Ltd, Thermax Asia Pacific, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., BHEL, Feida India Private Limited, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of electrostatic precipitator market.
- In October 2019, HAMON, which is engaged in providing technology and equipment for customers to customers to produce cleaner energy, launched a new product plug & play fabric filters. This product can be used in different applications including, industrial processes, ambient dedusting in halls, such as cement, steel, and power plants. This product launch helped the company to increase their product line in dust removals category.
- In August, ELEX AG entered into a partnership agreement with Save Energy for compact electrostatic precipitator with focus on biomass, coal and effluent sludge, (wood, peat, and bagasse). This partnership will help company to serve entire spectrum of services for most applications of electrostatic precipitators.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for electrostatic precipitator through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Electrostatic Precipitator Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.