Asia-Pacific Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market, By Product Type (Detection Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Systems and Softwares, Endotoxin Testing Services and Consumables & Accessories) Test Type (Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) Test, TAL Test, Monocyte Activation Test (MAT), Rabbit Pyrogen Test and Recombinant C (RFC) Assay), Application (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, Raw Materials Production and Packaging Manufacture), Method (Gel Clot Endotoxin Test, Chromogenic Endotoxin Test and Turbidimetric Endotoxin Test), Mode of Purchase (Large Group, Mid and Small Group and Individual), End Product (Vaccine and/or CGT, Biologics, Injectable and Others) End User (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Biomedical Companies, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO),Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Asia-Pacific endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is expected to reach USD 197.82 million by 2028 from USD 84.27 million in 2020 growing at the CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Increasing demand for endotoxins testing products in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is driving the growth of the market.
Pyrogens are a chemically heterogeneous group of compounds that cause a temperature increase (febrile response) in humans or animals. Pyrogens can be narrowly stratified into two categories: exogenous and endogenous pyrogens. Exogenous pyrogens create a febrile fever reaction after parenteral entry into the human body, whereas endogenous pyrogens are released by the body when in association with exogenous pyrogens (such as, IL-6). Endotoxin pyrogenic pollutants are derived from Gram-negative bacteria – such as, lipopolysaccharides (LPS) – present on bacterial cell walls and are characteristically highly heat-resistant. Non-endotoxin pyrogenic contaminants are derived from a number of sources, such as Gram-positive bacteria, viruses, yeast and fungi and various non-biological sources (such as, rubber, plastic or metal).
Surging demand for endotoxin testing in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry along with the technological advancement to develop new endotoxin testing methods is expected to propel the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. Strategic initiatives by key market players for market expansion also acts as a driver for the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market. However, the stringent regulations of the government on animal use and variability in LAL test acts as a restraint in the growth of the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is categorized into seven notable segments which are product type, test type, application, method, mode of purchase, end product and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into detection kits & reagents, instruments, systems and softwares, endotoxin testing services and consumables & accessories. In 2021, endotoxin detection kits & reagents segment is dominating the market because of the technological advancement in order to develop efficient kits and reagents for QC in healthcare sector.
- On the basis of test type, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test, TAL test, monocyte activation test (MAT), rabbit pyrogen test and recombinant C (RFC) assay. In 2021, limulus amoebocyte lysate (LAL) test segment is dominating the market because of the increased efficiency and reliability of various consumer and regulatory bodies on the particular test type for endotoxin testing.
- On the basis of application, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical device manufacturing, raw materials production and packaging manufacture. In 2021, pharmaceutical manufacturing segment is dominating the market because of the flourishing pharmaceutical sector in order to meet the demand of rising chronic diseases across globe.
- On the basis of method, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into gel clot endotoxin test, chromogenic endotoxin test and turbidimetric endotoxin test. In 2021, gel clot endotoxin test segment is dominating the market because modifications of the gel-clot method aids in less requirement of LAL reagent than the basic method.
- On the basis of mode of purchase, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into large group, mid and small group and individual. In 2021, large group segment is dominating the market because large group serves as an economical option of purchase for any organization or firm which is growing in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
- On the basis of end product, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into vaccine and/or CGT, biologics, injectable and others. In 2021, vaccine and /or CGT segment is dominating the market because of the increasing R&D foe development of vaccines for COVID-19 across globe.
- On the basis of end user, the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, biomedical companies, medical device companies, contract research organization (CRO) and contract manufacturing organization (CMO). In 2021, pharmaceutical companies segment is dominating the market because of emergence of COVID-19 pandemic and surging cases of chronic disease leading to flourishment of pharmaceutical sector.
Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market Country Level Analysis
The endotoxin and pyrogen testing market is analysed and market size information is provided by product type, test type, application, method, mode, end product and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- In Asia-Pacific, China is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to increasing need for endotoxins and pyrogen testing products in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Endotoxin and pyrogen testing also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with endotoxin and pyrogen testing sales, impact of advancement in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the endotoxin and pyrogen market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Share Analysis
Endotoxin and pyrogen testing competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
Some of the major players operating in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market are Eurofins Scientific, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation (a subsidiary of Danaher), Lonza, Charles River Laboratories, Merck KGaA, STERIS plc, SGS SA, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA, Ellab A/S, Wako USA (a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation), ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD, INC., WuXi AppTec, Microcoat Biotechnologie GmbH, Sanquin, Reading Scientific Services Ltd, nanoComposix, Zwisler Laboratorium GmbH and GenScript, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
- In October 2020, Lonza unveiled its latest PyroCell MAT System to detect various pyrogens sensitively and sustainably, without the need for laboratory animals. The product was launched with a full solution with optimized MAT reagents from Sanquin and media and accessories from Lonza. The company's introduction of this new product has boosted its credibility and market demand.
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market.Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the endotoxin and pyrogen testing market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endotoxin and pyrogen testing market.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.