Asia-Pacific Explosion-Proof Equipment Market, By Protection Type (Explosion Proof, Explosion Segregation (Isolation) and Explosion Prevention), Offering (Systems and Services), Class (Class I, Class II and Class III), Division (Division 1 and Division 2), Temperature Classes (T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C to < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C to < 200 °C), T5 (> 100 °C to < 135 °C) and T6 (> 85 °C to < 100 °C)), Zone (Zone 0, Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22), Connectivity (Wired and Wireless), Location (Indoor and Outdoor), End User (Mining, Energy and Power, Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, Manufacturing, Refining, Marine, Military and Defense, Construction, Waste Management, Aerospace and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Explosion-Proof Equipment Market
Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,572.57 million by 2027. Increasing growth of the oil and gas industry, is aiding growth of this market.
Due to increase in accidents and explosions, manufacturers are focused towards implementing and installing explosion-proof equipment to ensure safety of workers, manufacturing plants and environment which in result is driving the growth of the explosion-proof equipment market. Explosion-proof equipment involves additional costs such as maintenance, upgradation, energy and other costs throughout the whole lifecycle of explosion-proof equipment which requires a huge capital investment which is acting as a major restraint for the growth of the explosion-proof equipment market.
The market players are continuously introducing new products with internet of things technology for operating under hazardous location which leads to emergence of IOT (internet of things) and technological advancements in explosion-proof equipment market and creates huge opportunity for the growth of the explosion-proof equipment market. Variations in the safety regulations across different regions made difficult for the manufactures to operate in the market of different countries acting as a major challenge for the explosion-proof equipment market. To overcome this challenge, the manufacturers must need to segregate the operating market and should categorize the zones according to that market only.
This Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market is segmented on the basis of protection type, offering, class, division, temperature classes, zone, connectivity, location and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of protection type, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into explosion proof, explosion segregation (isolation) and explosion prevention. In 2020, explosion prevention segment held the largest share in the protection type segment due to vast adoption of intrinsic safe devices which never allow ignition to happen at first place.
- On the basis of offering, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into systems and services. In 2020, systems segment has been accounted for the larger market size attributed to surging installation of explosion-proof systems such as enclosures, cable glands, surveillance and monitoring devices and others which prevent an internal spark from blast.
- On the basis of class, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into class I, class II and class III. In 2020, class I accounts for largest market share in technology segment owing to strong occurrence of harmful gases and vapours at class I location.
- On the basis of division, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into division 1 and division 2. In 2020, division I segment has been accounted for larger market size attributed to increased probability of explosive gas atmosphere in normal operation conditions, mainly in industries such as oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, refining, and others.
- On the basis of temperature classes, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into T1 (> 450 °C), T2 (> 300 °C to < 450 °C), T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C), T4 (> 135 °C to < 200 °C), T5 (> 100 °C to < 135 °C) and T6 (> 85 °C to < 100 °C). In 2020, T3 (> 200 °C to < 300 °C) segment holds the largest share in the market in 2019. This is mainly due to dominance of oil and gas equipment, which are suitable for T3 rating.
- On the basis of zone, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into zone 0, zone 1, zone 2, zone 20, zone 21 and zone 22. In 2020, zone 0 segment has been accounted for maximum share owing to increased level of risk at the location due to the presence of ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapours or liquids present continuously for longer period under normal operating conditions.
- On the basis of location, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into indoor and outdoor. In 2020, indoor segment held larger share in the market and is also expected to register high growth due to maximum chances of occurring a hazard in indoor industrial plants of oil and gas, mining, chemical, energy and power and other industries.
- On the basis of end user, the explosion-proof equipment market is segmented into mining, energy and power, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food processing, manufacturing, refining, marine, military and defense, construction, waste management, aerospace and others. In 2020, oil and gas segment held the largest share attributed to stronger prevalence of vapours, high exposure to hazardous chemicals and gases and risky operations such as oil and gas extraction, drilling fluids and others.
Asia-Pacific Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Country Level Analysis
Explosion-proof equipment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, protection type, offering, class, division, temperature classes, zone, connectivity, location and end user.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market owing to increased awareness to safety measures especially for the oil and gas industry.
The country section of the Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing levels of Investment on Advertising to enhance their Brand Productivity
Explosion-proof equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in explosion-proof equipment and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the explosion-proof equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Explosion-Proof Equipment Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific explosion-proof equipment market report are Intertek Group plc, R. STAHL AG, Pepperl+Fuchs SE, ALLOY INDUSTRY CO., LTD., G.M. International srl, Eaton, Extronics, Adalet, BARTEC, Honeywell International Inc., ABB, Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Johnson Controls, MIRETTI, MarechalElectric, Bosch Rexroth AG, WEG and ZhongTong among other. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Intertek Group plc, through an agreement with the National Supervision and Inspection Center for Explosion Protection and Safety of Instrumentation (NEPSI) expanded their services and products in hazardous locations, explosive atmospheres in China. Through this, the company was able to provide comprehensive assurance, testing, inspection and certification solutions to manufacturers of China. This has helped the company to enhance their position in Chinese market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for explosion-proof equipment.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Explosion-Proof Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.